+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Skirts vs jeans, Flats vs High heels

i cannot stand jeans. not for me. i'd go for a skirt over jeans any day. i think i have maybe two pair of jeans and i never wear them.

heels are cool. i rarely get a chance to wear them because where i live people dress pretty casual. but if i'm going out to shake my ass you bet i'm gonna have some heels on baby yeah!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

High heels are just silly. Be able to walk around properly and not stab people with the heel
    looks like it's just many of you have never seen a girl who could walk in high-heels properly. Which is not surprising since all of them wear jeans and flats nowadays.

Ok, that was a BAD example of a skirt, maybe these ones will make you change your mind:

so.. are you still negative about skirts?

Still negative about short skirts.

Long skirts, on the other hand

Or at least go halfway, which is fine as well

And high heels still suck. If not for the stance everyone has to have or the pain it has to be the sound. *clop clop clop* Like a woodpecker just walked by.

And high heels still suck. If not for the stance everyone has to have or the pain it has to be the sound. *clop clop clop* Like a woodpecker just walked by.
    why then am i approached by guys 5 times more often when i'm wearing a short skirt and heels (about 2.5") ... i mean if they hate the noise and the look of skirts and h-heels...

Long skirts, on the other hand
    but you can't see their legs this way.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    I have no strange stance nor do I have noisy heels. In fact my heels are quiet. Oops, I'm right behind ya hehe.

I would have a strange stance if I wore completely flat shoes. It all started many years ago because my bf at the time was very tall and I was too short. It just didn't look right when we walked together and I saw our reflection in a window. My current bf is same height with my 3 inch heels so I can eliminate the heels now but I can't walk right . What happened to me! I even tiptoe at home when I am without my shoes.

Oh, and it doesn't hurt at all in my heels. I feel discomfort and out of alignment without the heels!
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    but you can't see their legs this way.....
    What is wrong with you? How old are you, by the way?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude this girl is like 16, this is the first time she's ever talked to people outside of her clique and Cosmo magazines.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lesa, have you shortened the length of the muscles and tendons in the back of your legs from wearing too many high heels? My mother in law was like that... she couldn't even wear slippers because her high heels deformed her legs.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    why then am i approached by guys 5 times more often when i'm wearing a short skirt and heels (about 2.5") ... i mean if they hate the noise and the look of skirts and h-heels...
    Okay, simple question.

Do you want to be seen and entertained as an easy lay/trophy girlfriend or actually respected?

Sure, legs, heels, see-through blouses and g-strings might be attractive, but they won't get you any respect and I as well as many others wouldn't want someone like that as an actual girlfriend. The best ones are those who can look beautiful without flaunting their goods so excessively.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh dude, there were so many hot chicks out at the parades today.

I would never look to any of these girls in any manner but a means to please my dick.

To give you an idea as to how some of those kind of women are, there was a tall, thin, long blonde haired 20 somethin' with skinny jeans and some blouse, very loud, very obnoxious, having a grand ol' time with her little group of guy "friends".

She purposely was waiting right beside the small children trying to catch beads, and would snatch the little trinkets while mocking the children.

She almost got arrested.

I was hoping she'd get raped later tonight at least.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    lesa, have you shortened the length of the muscles and tendons in the back of your legs from wearing too many high heels? My mother in law was like that... she couldn't even wear slippers because her high heels deformed her legs.
    At laughed out loud about the slippers comment but really this is not good. I didn't need to know that. I can't wear slippers either. Now I can tell my bf why. I better start wearing flats to help my muscles lengthen before this becomes permanent. It's so easy for me to walk in heels but flats...that's another story. Okay, I'll practice at home...I'll try it. Maybe..darn I love heels. This is like an addiction. I should have known something was wrong when I only buy sport shoes with an incline--Volatile shoes which is hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Dude this girl is like 16, this is the first time she's ever talked to people outside of her clique and Cosmo magazines.
    Oh hmmm 16 you say. It's time for me to leave the thread then lol.

Elle, are you an orphan or emancipated? Where's your self-esteem? Your self respect? Your guardians?

Elle, are you an orphan or emancipated? Where's your self-esteem? Your self respect? Your guardians?
    Im not gonna lie im from a pretty good family actually, why/ what about my self respect--esteem?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast