+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Skirts vs jeans, Flats vs High heels

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Oh dude, there were so many hot chicks out at the parades today.

I would never look to any of these girls in any manner but a means to please my dick.

To give you an idea as to how some of those kind of women are, there was a tall, thin, long blonde haired 20 somethin' with skinny jeans and some blouse, very loud, very obnoxious, having a grand ol' time with her little group of guy "friends".

She purposely was waiting right beside the small children trying to catch beads, and would snatch the little trinkets while mocking the children.

She almost got arrested.

I was hoping she'd get raped later tonight at least.
    If you're still in NOLA next year I'm gonna need to visit during Mardi Gras.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    why then am i approached by guys 5 times more often when i'm wearing a short skirt and heels (about 2.5") ... i mean if they hate the noise and the look of skirts and h-heels...
    Because you look like a whore and they want to screw you, easy answered, and girls like you will continue to wear such things because you love the attention.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    At laughed out loud about the slippers comment but really this is not good. I didn't need to know that. I can't wear slippers either. Now I can tell my bf why. I better start wearing flats to help my muscles lengthen before this becomes permanent. It's so easy for me to walk in heels but flats...that's another story. Okay, I'll practice at home...I'll try it. Maybe..darn I love heels. This is like an addiction. I should have known something was wrong when I only buy sport shoes with an incline--Volatile shoes which is hard to find.

Jeez, girl! How do you put tennis shoes on to exercise?!?

I think you need to progress to flats over time. If you are used to wearing 2" heels, start with 1 1/2", and when those aren't uncomfortable, buy 1" heels. Heels are actually NOT good for your feet or your back. I understand wanting to wear heels for work (even though no podiatrist would advise that), but once you get home, they should come off to preserve the natural length of your muscles.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    why then am i approached by guys 5 times more often when i'm wearing a short skirt and heels (about 2.5")
    Right, that's because they're trying to find out if you shaved before leaving the house, and we're not talking about your legs. Of course, what you keep saying here is that you have nothing to offer a guy other than your looks, so by all means dress like a whore if that's what it takes for you to land your sugar daddy.

But then, you'll get older, and uglier, and then he'll dump your ass for something younger and prettier, and likely smarter.

So, tell us. What does it feel like living your life with delusions of adequacy?
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I tried to read this post but everything kept fading off to tv static.. anyone else have that problem? Must be poor reception...

Bottom line... depends on the woman... some women look better in high heels others in flats... some women look better in jeans others in skirts... and then there's the occasional woman that looks good in just about anything...

Though my favorite kind of woman is the type that looks damn good with nothing at all..
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    What if it's summer and hot and you're male?

Ahh... nothing like a man in a kilt... just dreamy...

Oh look... a gust of wind..
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

One of my best friends likes to wear kilts. He's the odd number in our clique hahaha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234