+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what should I do....

what should I do....

Yesterday a friend of mine told me that he heard from a friend of his, who has spoken to my girlfriend that she said that he wants to get back with her ex boyfriend... and that she cares more about him than about me! He told me not to tell ANYONE about this.... how can it be? I can NOT be sure that this is true.... but if it is..... omg.... I mean it shocked me when I heard it. My GF is acting normal, didn't do anything that can make me think that she is trying to break up with me or anything..... What should I do? I love her.... i want her not being with her anymore would make me feel sad forever. help.
    Last edited by iLLuSioN_x; 13-06-04 at 05:33 PM.

no advertising
    Last edited by squirrley; 13-06-04 at 07:14 PM.

Remember telephone when you were a kid? One person started something told someone else and by the time it came back around it was just WRONG. Maybe you should give your gf the benefit of the doubt and assume someone got their wires crossed!

Your could confront her with what you heard but that could be like opening pandora's box and could sew seeds of discontent.

Ultimately if she IS plotting behind your back to get back with her ex - she's not worth holding on to.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy