+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ...Hey!!!

...Hey!!!

...So basically, I'm here to avoid overburdening my friends/relatives with too many odd tales and concerns, which has the bonus side effect of keeping my perspective a bit free-er of potentially biased information.

I just removed myself from a very complicated relationship, which has resulted in neither simple circumstances nor feelings, and am trying to figure out what to... Do, in general really.

I'd like to stick around a bit and see if I can actually help anyone with any troubles of their own, though I doubt I can be that helpful given my actually fairly limited experience with such things, and the fact that the experience that I do possess is... Pretty damn weird.

So I'm about to make a thread somewhere detailing specifically that.

In any case, hi and stuff! I'm Dan, how are you doing?

What kind of weirdness are we talking about here? We do have a limit ya know...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    What kind of weirdness are we talking about here? We do have a limit ya know...
    really? last i remember we had none.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    really? last i remember we had none.

The wink is there to show I'm joking...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Hahaha, all sorts of weirdness both fun and un-fun, all of it legal though. Don't bother asking, I'm sure I'll go TMI with everything at some point

I made a thread dedicated to the more un-fun aspects elsewhere in any case... Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Dan!!!!