+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend Constantly Complains

Girlfriend Constantly Complains

My gf constantly complains or has a problem with things I do.

Example today she moans at me for not leaving her messages on MXIT (a social chat application)... but I did and I have the history to prove it to her.

Then she moans at me for not writing a proper message on her facebook wall, she says I should just keep it instead of sending her that. All i said on her wall was that I hoped she had a good day and that its finally weekend, then I said I will see her later on, it wasn't abrupt, I said see you soon and mwahed her at the end of it... She moans if i don't write on her wall everyday as well.

Then she complains that I didn't text her back as soon as she text'd me. I was driving at the time, but I did reply once I had stopped the car.

Its not that she just gets mad and upset at me, she says she will break up with me because actions have consequences? What exactly was it that i did wrong?
    She starts blaming me for everything, but when I mention a time that she has done something similar, then i am accused of always turning it around to attack her. So she is allowed to attack me, I mustn't defend myself as I am then attacking her?
    Am i wrong in thinking this?

Any help would be much appreciated
    Thanks

Little ninja become a big ninja and tell her that she is right--your actions of getting with her was a mistake, staying with her seems to be a consequence and to eff this relationship. That's what I would say and do.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Well, I must point out that if you have a complaint about something she does, you should bring it up another time, not use it as a defense. It isn't a defense. It's an escalation.

That aside, she sounds quite young and spoiled. I hope she's worth it somehow, because she sounds like a real pain in the ass.
    Spammer Spanker

They both sound young imo. If he's mature he would dump a sad girl like that.

Going mental cause you don't write her messages omg .

She is kinda young, and trys to get her own way, in a sense... especially at home. We four years apart and she often flies off the handle at something I say or do., instead of talking it out.
    Then when shes upset at me i try talk it out, but she ignores me or says "whatever". Everything seems to be my fault. I admit i do make mistakes, but she never does?

The thing is when we have good times, we have great times.. But when we fight its the worst and usually my fault .

Doesn't sound like a stable girl in my opinion.

May I ask how old are you two?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

lol I'm 22 and shes 18
    I admit i don't always do the things i should, as every guy struggles with.. i think?
    But that I do so much "wrong" an dsuch petty things seems overboard to me

You guys don't seem like a match. I wouldn't waste our time struggling together in this young relationship. You two can't find that perfect partner for you if you stay together.

Yeah i know that is true... We kinda both know we totally different people and not right for each other.
    But she says doesn't want to loose me, but then next thing she says she cant do this anymore, and talks to me as if im the worst person in the world.

I sent her nice messages this morning, and in return I got short curt replies... but then I am the one acting different to her. If i confront her about it, she moans at me that i am different, when she sent me the curt almost non caring replies. It's liek she can not do wrong.

Maybe she's bipolar?

Frankly, stop letting yourself getting treated like dogshit. It's not worth fighting for.

tbh shes selfish thinking about herself and her needs.

I'd try talking about it with her and if it doens't work then break it off.