+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Battered Rihanna Pics

it reminds me of this song...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KQCqBDCbIA"]YouTube - Dirty Laundry The Eagles[/ame]
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't feel any less sorry for her than I do any other victim, and she will continue to have my sympathy unless she decides to take him back.

Also, TMZ said this was about him planning to step out with another woman later that same evening. They didn't say anything about HER being unfaithful or STDs. I can see how he might have a vested interest in making her look bad, though. What a jackass.

[url]http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/11/text-message-ignites-rihanna-brown-violence/[/url]
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I disagree with you, Gribble. The more media attention the issue gets, the better, in my opinion. He should be publicly shamed. This shit shouldn't get swept under the rug.

I agree with you about a lot of celebrities being dirtbags, though. And about the spitting.
    Spammer Spanker

[url]http://www.inquisitr.com/17706/rihanna-gave-chris-brown-herpes/[/url]

Is it true? Who knows? I'm just saying that if it is, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same.
    I don't chase, I replace.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    [url]http://www.inquisitr.com/17706/rihanna-gave-chris-brown-herpes/[/url]

Is it true? Who knows? I'm just saying that if it is, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same.
    Even if it is true that he has herpes, when you consider something like 70% of the population has some form of herpes, I don't know how anyone can be sure she gave him anything. It is just as likely he gave it to her.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Genital herpes. I don't have it. I don't want it. If some woman gave it to me, she might be looking like Rihanna.

I'm not saying for sure she gave it to him. I'm saying IF she did, then she got what she deserved. This time at least. Rumor is that he's done this before. I'm not saying he's a good guy. I'm just saying in this instance that he might be justified IF she really did give it to him.

Genital herpes. I don't have it. I don't want it. If some woman gave it to me, she might be looking like Rihanna.

I'm not saying for sure she gave it to him. I'm saying IF she did, then she got what she deserved. This time at least. Rumor is that he's done this before. I'm not saying he's a good guy. I'm just saying in this instance that he might be justified IF she really did give it to him.
    Would it make any difference whether or not she knew that she had it?

i have a hard time being upset with him. yes it is fuked up what he did, and there's no excuse for it. but most times this happens, the person who's doing the beating has been beaten themselves, or grew up where their dad is beating up the mom or something. it's a cycle. i hope he learns his lesson. he has a good opportunity to get help and get away from all this.

he beat the hell out of her jeeeeez. he beat her like he would a man it looks like.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Would it make any difference whether or not she knew that she had it?
    Not in my opinion. They've been together long enough that if she gave it to him it means that she slept around on him, which is what the rumor actually is.

See the thing is we dont know the story. I doubt he would hit her just for hitting her sakes. Now I aint saying its right at all, cuz abuse is bad period, but jeez this topic is boring now. Too much retarded rumors, too much bullshit, and a whole lot more fo me not giving a shit.

But I can say I know someone who must be very very torn right now.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Not in my opinion. They've been together long enough that if she gave it to him it means that she slept around on him, which is what the rumor actually is.
    Fair enough. But say if you would get herpes from a girl who you had just met and who didn't know that she had it, would that still be bad enough to possibly give her a beating?

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Fair enough. But say if you would get herpes from a girl who you had just met and who didn't know that she had it, would that still be bad enough to possibly give her a beating?
    I don't care if she knew she had it or not. If some woman gave me an STD that I couldn't get rid of, I'd be pissed and since I've never been in that situation I don't know what I would do.

The only thing worse than hearing about these artists lives is hearing their epically horrible music.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know the details, but I hope she stands up for herself and becomes a role model for abused women. She has an opportunity to use her celebrity status to make some good come from this.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8XC7idFyvE"]YouTube - Rihanna - Take A Bow[/ame]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast