+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Battered Rihanna Pics

Battered Rihanna Pics

Last night TMZ posted a picture that is purported to be one taken by the LAPD in response to the alleged attack on Rhianna by her boyfriend, entertainer Chris Brown. The caption above the picture says "Rihanna -- The Face of a Battered Woman" and says it is an "Exclusive" story.

Xzibit has compared Chris Brown to Ike Turner after a shocking photograph emerged showing the injuries Rihanna suffered in the alleged attack.

I am really disturbed by the news. We have just talked about about abuse and now this is the perfect example.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't give a damn about that stupid cunt or her equally stupid thug of a boyfriend.

There are countless other women being beaten on a daily basis, yet all anyone can talk about is celebrity gutter trash. It's shameful.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Does it not bother you that common men go to jail for that, and Chris is still walking the streets?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    Does it not bother you that common men go to jail for that, and Chris is still walking the streets?
    It does. With few exceptions I'd sooner spit in the eye of a celebrity than ask for an autograph. Most of them rank among the lowest, filthiest dregs of society. Yet they're worshiped as gods.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

yes...i am a great of exampe of it by worshipping RDJ.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't even know who or what RDJ is.
    -Mark Twain

-Albert Einstein

Robert Downey Jr.

he is disgusting for doing what he did, and i am getting really tired of this story. he did it, and he should be punished.

Anybody see that poor Iraqi woman on the news this morning who was attacked by her ex fiance? Yeah, he gouged her eyes out and doused her face with acid. That's so much worse than this stupid celebrity bullshit, but in the end it's all bad. I can't believe that the majority of humans are indecent sons of bitches.

it mostly applies to the most primitive and uneducated ones.

he grew up in an abusive environment, i'm guessing.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

The rumor is that he got physical with her because she gave him an STD (Herpes) while sleeping around behind his back.

I've never gotten an STD so I don't know what I would do, but I definitely don't ever want to find out. I can safely say that if some bitch ever gave me an STD, I'm not so sure that I wouldn't beat her ass too.
    I don't chase, I replace.

she could've gotten it from him too! you don't think he sleeps around behind her back?

don't make me beat your ass cain!

I'm not saying either way. I'm saying that if SHE did in fact give it to HIM, then I can't really blame him for the last one.

However, there is also reports that he's done this more than once so he is a bit of an asshole.

The whole thing with celebrities bothers me. They get treated unfairly either way. Chris Brown is walking the streets when I wouldn't because they don't want to really do anything with him. But the prosecutor's office in Carolina is trying to crucify Phelps for taking a bong hit. It's ridiculous.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast