+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gold diggers!!!

unless she has intelligence and depth
    What EXACTLY do you mean by depth (and intellegence) you can't measure it in any way... or is it her Education? Degree?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Elle, have you ever performed fellatio?

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    What EXACTLY do you mean by depth (and intellegence) you can't measure it in any way... or is it her Education? Degree?
    It's all about whether or not I can have an intelligent conversation with that person. I don't feel I could have such a thing with you.
    I don't chase, I replace.

It's all about whether or not I can have an intelligent conversation with that person. I don't feel I could have such a thing with you.
    if we were to discuss politics or medicine or psychology or anything other than relationships you could.

if we were to discuss politics or medicine or psychology or anything other than relationships you could.
    What in the hell makes you think that you have the intellect and knowledge to be able to step into any discussion regarding those things?

You can barely write a coherent sentence. I can only imagine what you define as intelligent conversation.
    I don't chase, I replace.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Elle, I fixed your post.

Oh and as for your actual post:

Bwhahahahaha!
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

But politics, medicine, and psychology all deal with relationships. So, you should be able to carry on a legitimate conversation regarding how these intersect with dating and relationships in general.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You can barely write a coherent sentence. I can only imagine what you define as intelligent conversation.
    "Did you know that in NASCAR, the drivers only turn left?"
    "I'm hoping to upgrade to a double wide next week after I win the rich boyfriend lotto."
    "Does my ass make me look like a whore in this miniskirt?"
    "What do you mean he's not the father Maury?"
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I've yet to received your stand and backed up justification to my post.
    All that you're doing is asserting,redundant assertions,trying to push down shallow superficial ideals into everybody's throat.You need more intellectual stands with justifications.
    Like indi,it is sin itself for you to consider yourself on par with me or lite for that matter.
    Take a hike.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Elle, have you ever taken a man's penis into your mouth and massaged it with your tongue until his balls tightened up to his body and ejaculated into the back of your throat?

Dammit Fras... now I miss my boyfriend
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12