+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do I still have a chance with her?

Do I still have a chance with her?

This girl used to have a huge crush on me when I was in high school. She peeked at me all the time and when I look up she would nervously look away. She eventually gathered up the guts to talk to me (and complimented me) but I brushed her off. I guess I was going to graduate soon and it's no point starting a high school relationship.

I thought it was no big deal until I saw her blog 2 years later and she wrote I caused her extreme pain and she doesn't think she'll ever be perfectly happy. Wow. And she had a bf when she wrote this. BTW, she changed like 3 bf after I graduated. People were hitting on her back in high school but she rejected them when I was there and after I graduated I guess she accepted them. BTW, she also compared me and her to a movie and said something like I'm the theme of her life or something.

Last week at a reunion, she saw me and immediately took a hiding. I don't know if it was too unexpected to see me or she is just nervous. I saw her (didn't make eye contact) and kept talking to the guy next to me. 5 seconds later I looked up and she was gone! Later she walked up behind me and stood really close to me and talked to the guy I was talking to. I turned around and looked at her but she won't make eye contact with me. I knew she's doing it deliberately. I'm suspecting she's just trying to approach me. What do you think?

I want to hit on her now because I felt that by not hitting on her back then, it was a big loss for me. I eventually realized I cared a lot about her too. But she's got a bf now (different from the one she had when she wrote about me in her blog), and from what I heard, she likes her bf. But does her behavior at the reunion means I still have a chance?

Is it a really big deal when the girl you are trying to hit on have a bf? Thanks.

Just ask her "How is it going?"

Of course it's a big deal. How dare you try to intrude on her relationship?

Carl.

T he boat has left for now, you have no right to go after her if shes in a relationship nor do you want to date someone willing to jump ship on their partner.

In time you might have a chance, but no on knows for sure.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger