+ Follow This Topic

Thread: am i doing the right thing????

am i doing the right thing????

I'm really not sure if i'm doing the right thing.

I am due to give birth in 3 weeks and my husband of three years told me about a month ago that he dosn't love me anymore....

It was a total shock to me as he has never mentioned anything about it before. Of course we've had our ups and downs as all marriages do, but he's just given up on us completely. We've also got a 2 year old daughter whos caught right in the middle. I've moved out of my house back to my parents, hoping that he'll ask me to return.

It seems to have had an opposite effect and now he is loving living all alone, doing what he wants, with no responsibility....

Time and time again i have told him that i want to finish it completely but he says he still cares and he can't let me go completely, yet he dosn't want me around. I'm so confused.....

I'm scared as soon i'll have two kids to look after, and i don't have the strength to do it on my own... Do i just wait around to see what happens or do i go....???

Wait a minute ... you are the one taking care of a 2 year old with another baby about to be born. By moving to your parents' house, you just made it possible for him to duck all his responsibilities as a father. Right now, the only consequence is that you have provided him with a child-free bachelor pad!

I think you should move back, throw him out of your bedroom, and let HIM move back to HIS parents' home if that's unacceptable.

Carl.

I do not understand why you moved out. I agree with Carl- move back in. You're not the quitter- HE is, so make him pack his shit and get out or pull his head out of his ass and work on this. You've just retreated when you need to face forward and fight for what you want. Ultimately, you want a family, whether he chooses to participate or not. You want him to be a husband? Then act like a wife. Right now, you're acting like a kid.
    Spammer Spanker