+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: penis gets no feeling now

penis gets no feeling now

Hi, I used to masturbate a lot. I remember in my teens my penis was quite normal and all I had to do was use my hand for 1 minute or shorter and I could ejaculate. But for the past couple of years when I masturbate I was also stimulate one of my nipple because I discovered stimulating the nipple along with the penis provides an even greater sensation.

While it seems I'm used to it now because if I don't touch my nipple and only play with my penis, the penis almost feels no pleasure now. But if I touch my nipple, it would feel very good.

This worries me because I got a gf now and when we had sex, she could bang me forever and I would not ejaculate. I mean, unless I touch my nipple, my penis just do not feel that much pleasure all by itself.

If from now on I touch my nipples less and less, will I be able to wean myself from this independence and my penis will return to normal? Thanks

Maybe you should ignore your penis and just play with your nipples. It's less messy.
    Spammer Spanker

Or... just tell her you like to have your nipples played with... It's quite normal. The male nipples have the exact same nerve ending that the female nipples do. So if chicks dig it, stands to reason a dude can too...
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

But I hate to have this independence. It's hard to concentrate on having sex if I have to worry at the same time if my nipple is being stimulated enough. I hope one day my penis can go at it "alone" so I can bang her any style I want. Because only that seems normal.

Is what I'm saying normal? Is it just normal body adjustment over time and can be adjusted back or have I lost my penis forever?

have you tried anal penetration?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    have you tried anal penetration?
    No, why?

Isn't it pretty dirty? And I don't think most girls will like that.

i meant for you
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

@indigat : HAHAHAHAHA

@aihara : I think your nipple acoutumance is somewhat normal. Don't forget that the excitement your feel when masturbating and touching your nipple is still only a STIMULI and your brain, over the time and repetitions, has discovered how good this stimuli feels. What I think you can do if you want to get over this 'addicting' feeling is to find another stimuli... try new tricks with your gf and if you don't feel like quitting it than ask your GF to suck on your nipples ... you have 2 choices in the end : accept it or deny it and find something else that makes you feel good ...
    Last edited by ninjaboy; 24-02-09 at 07:11 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaboy View Post
    @indigat : HAHAHAHAHA
    i wasn't kidding though, men are able enjoy anal penetration by different means.

It's true, you know. Some guys really like the ass-play.
    Spammer Spanker

it may be easier to cum when penetrated anally due to the rubbing against the prostate through the anal wall. it's known as male G spot and can create different kind of orgasm.

Indignant, no thanks.

Well, I realized I do have some sensation in my penis, but definately not as strong as when I was in my teens. Because today I did not touch my nipple at all and only used my dick and I actually ejaculated, but at a much longer time than I wanted, like 15 minutes.

My goal is to not touch my nipples anymore and keep this up and try to see if my penis and brain will return to normalcy. My goal is to be able to have sex and ejaculate under 3 minutes without touching the nipples. Would that be possible eventually? I just hope it's all a matter of "getting used to" and nothing physical permanently. Thanks

Try to find and read some book on the brain and you'll understand what's happening to you! This is pure neurology and don't worry there is nothing permanent about your problem, because of the principle of plasticity of your mind.

Here's a good start : go to faculty.washington.edu/chudler/plast.html

See ya and good luck with your goal!

Ninjaboy

Quote Originally Posted by aihara View Post
    Hi, I used to masturbate a lot. I remember in my teens my penis was quite normal and all I had to do was use my hand for 1 minute or shorter and I could ejaculate. But for the past couple of years when I masturbate I was also stimulate one of my nipple because I discovered stimulating the nipple along with the penis provides an even greater sensation.

While it seems I'm used to it now because if I don't touch my nipple and only play with my penis, the penis almost feels no pleasure now. But if I touch my nipple, it would feel very good.

This worries me because I got a gf now and when we had sex, she could bang me forever and I would not ejaculate. I mean, unless I touch my nipple, my penis just do not feel that much pleasure all by itself.

If from now on I touch my nipples less and less, will I be able to wean myself from this independence and my penis will return to normal? Thanks
    Actually this is more than likely an issue with your prostate. Get it checked by a doctor or you wont be able to get an erection eventually let alone ejaculate.

It's called "getting used to a habit". You masturbated like that and now trying to have sex differently. Your body has to adjust to the change. Give it time or have her stimulate the nipples or you masturbate without stimulating the nipples.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast