Hey guys, I have been having an absolutely insane year, it all started when I met somebody very special on Christmas day. She came into my life, and ever since we spoke, my life has not been the same. I have felt so inspired with life, I have felt creative and artistic and hopeful, I feel as if nothing could ever bring me down. I have felt this way every single day since we first spoke. We spent the day talking about our dreams and just about life.

I have been writing a letter to her for the past month or so, telling her how important it is to me that we be friends. She is just so special to me that I don't care how she is in my life, as long as she is. But this letter has made me realize how much I love to write, and I feel that while I have been working on this letter, I have found my purpose in life. My purpose is to write and inspire people to better their lives, by relating my own stories and lessons from life. I feel that if I can help people reach their full potential and find their talents a lot sooner than I did, I've achieved what I set out to do. Because I spent a great deal of my life hiding, and if I could motivate someone to get out there sooner, then it was all worth it. Writing makes me happy, and she made me realize that. She brought all of this creativity and hope out of me, and there is no denying that. So this letter just says that I want to be friends, and that I care about her very much because she inspired me to write again.

Well, I have been hesitating to send this letter to her, I have been working on it and it feels like its perfect. But I just couldn't send it for whatever reason. Well, I have been going through my old CD's, putting them into my computer and when I opened one up, 2 letters fell out of it. They were letters from old girlfriends, from 1996 and 1997! And I had completely forgotten that these letters even existed. Can you believe that? The moment that I was looking for inspiration to finally send this letter to her, these old, inspirational letters fall into my lap! Well, I read these letters and they both tell me how special I am and how much they both care about me. And it made me remember that there are people out there who I have inspired to write to me. Its been so long that I didn't even remember that these girls had such feelings for me. Well, those letters gave me the courage to finally send it to her.

This has been my entire year, from horoscopes, to old letters popping up from nowwhere, to just having more inspiration than I know what to do with. I have just been getting sign after sign, seemingly nonstop, every day something great happens. From the moment that she walked into my life, I have not been the same, and I will never be the same again. Is this love? I dont know, all I know is that I want her in my life. That no matter what, I will always care about her and I just want her to be happy. We haven't talked for weeks because I did not want to pressure her. I just want her to live her life and do whats best for her, always. Will this letter freak her out and scare her away? I have this strong feeling in my heart, that she will flip when she reads it. I will pray tonight that it comes true. What do you guys think? I'm waiting for a response from her right along with you!