+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club 33?

Club 33?

does anyone have any connections at Club 33 in Anaheim?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

No, that shit is like area 51.

I know I really want to get in though
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

How come? I don't understand you women and your clubloving.

The only reason I'd ever go is to have a $200 glass of vintage wine.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    How come? I don't understand you women and your clubloving.

The only reason I'd ever go is to have a $200 glass of vintage wine.
    i mentioned some time ago that i am obssessed with all things Disney, this is very important to me.

BTW Disney is giving free tickets on your birthday, I already got mine. See you there on December 2nd.

Ahh I see.

No way, they are giving free tickets this sunday?

is that your birthday?

Yes, March 1st.

I check my mail every single day because my gal sent me a birhday card. I am so anxious to get it!

But anyway, how come everyone knows about club 33? It's supposed to be a big secret lol.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Yes, March 1st.

I check my mail every single day because my gal sent me a birhday card. I am so anxious to get it!

But anyway, how come everyone knows about club 33? It's supposed to be a big secret lol.
    i used to live in Anaheim, duh.

Anaheim is a German name btw.

The furthest west I've ever been is SD. I doubt I'll go much further than that either lol. East side motha****as!

I had no idea!

Founded by fifty German families in 1857 and incorporated on February 10, 1870, Anaheim developed into an industrial center, producing electronics, aircraft parts, and canned fruit. It is the site of the Disneyland Resort, a world-famous grouping of theme parks and hotels which opened in 1955, Angel Stadium of Anaheim, Honda Center, and Anaheim Convention Center, the largest convention center on the American west coast. Its name is a blend of "Ana", after the nearby Santa Ana River, and "heim", a common German place name compound originally meaning "home".

Yeah that's why I love studying languages. I can just look at a name and tell the origin.

You're a hot girl, Dig. I can't see any bouncer turning you away.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Wear that white bathing suit and you are bound to get in
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

why almost all women have many handbags

Handbags have been a good accessory in completing women's outfit. There are a wide variety of handbags that come in different styles, designs, materials, colors and sizes. These accessories have great significance because of their versatility features. Both men and women carry bags, however, it is just well-known that women use them more than men. Furthermore, handbags are also use to create a fashion statement. Different designs and styles are born each year. Celebrities and popular TV icons are often the first to try trendy handbags to complete their looks.Different variety of handbags were basically designed for different purposes. And to make it widely available to everyone, such fashion accessories are now available in different variety of designs, styles and colors to incorporate with different wardrobes. This is the reason why almost all women have 3-5 different types of handbags in their closet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast