+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Random thoughts upon a storm I see tonight...

Random thoughts upon a storm I see tonight...

Tonight, I got into a writing mode, and upon a horrizon with a calm wind and lightning filled sky came a straight hour of non stop writting. This is not one poem, but rather a series of random writtings. So in turn, from the very paper I just wrote them on, I shall transfer to these forums I speak to you on now.

~~~~~
    ~~~~~

"Can a man not dream without the terriony of his fellow peers. For nights fled in loneliness, only can his heart sing to the stars that have guided him since the day he knew them"

"The rain, a tear droped from the eye shed, whose dream did nothing but shattered and fled"

"The air seems so soft tonight, but the wind moves swiftly to give hindsight of your words. Time is thrown backwards as the fregrence between the past and the dream world, take me back through many moons just to see your face for a last night under gods brightly lit stars."

"To be by yourside, I think no other every night. Nothing I wouldn't give from th bottom of my heart."

"If you listen close to the voice of thunder, my love and wishes echo into the night sky to say goodnight. For night and day goes by, but a dream like a memory can instill the mind with an open heart that will never forget to jump and fly."

"And with the instant flash of lightning is the very dream in the will that we shared every night, never forgetting what made it special in our own souls, even to this day."

"In the utopia deep in our beloved hearts shall spring the eternal thoughts of an innocence beyond what the blinded eye of a world that will never seem to see past its own ignorance"

"Whenever I think of you, a swift but endearing cast of wind blows by. Its like your telling me everythings gonna be alright, even if the mind of fate says otherwise. when I look into the horrizon, the storms we used to watch by one another, casts over this very sheet of paper. Its like a piece of the past returning to remind you it to has a memory to share. A memory of looking upon us lying in comfort filled with hope, as the very gods weep their tears; be it for happiness or sadness upon a torn world of love and hate."

"I know, because I wrote this, the thoughts of you I will see in my dreams, as any other night I envision you in the world we shared, when time stopped, and people accually cared. I shall feel the warmth I never wanted to leave. If this star shall arrive, then wake me not, for I am in tears of joy, away from satan, and in the arms of the heaven I stood by from the day I looked upon and believed."

~~~~~
    ~~~~~

Well there you have, like I said..just abunch of random writting on a piece of paper. Catch ya all later.
    Last edited by Innova; 14-06-04 at 11:23 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Absolutely breathtaking... I am so amazed an impressed by you. You have a tremendous gift and a loving a sweet heart.
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

That was so beautiful and touching Innova. You have an amazing talent for reaching in and capturing one's heart.
    Last edited by Breezy18; 15-06-04 at 09:26 AM.

Thank you both

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

hey hey i missed this today-ditto from what they said!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

It stormed here last night too - and I was out in it for the beginning. It sucked ass. I lost my hat, and the winds knocked me on my ass. I swear I was in the tail end of a tornado or something. But yeah, I went home asap once I was knocked on my ass. I didn't come up with any words except for "Holy ****ing SHIT !!!!" lol

um... just curious.. but Bill... wtf??? what does that have ot do with Innova's beautiful poetry? lol
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

those were words he came up with while watching a storm - so I told my words that I came up with during the storm... thats the connection. duh- lol

I feel so out of touch... lol... I see... btw... Thunder Storms rock.. I love them
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    - - Michael Nolan