+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My girlfriend cheated on me

My girlfriend cheated on me

We started our relationship few months ago. During January, she got accepted into a new private school which is one of the best in my country. Our relationship was steady at first, I supported her through everything, literally. At this point, I must add in this is actually a long distance relationship. We would spend hours texting/calling each other.

But one day, she confessed, that she and another guy, Alex had sexual contact in the library. I was furious but I accepted her back.

Few weeks ago, she told me she was sexually assaulted by her ex boyfriend and she broke up with me because she don't feel like being in a relationship. At the end of that day, I found out that she actually has feelings for this genius guy in her class, Alex and so does he. I don't know how but I manage to forgive her.. We remained close friends and we constantly tell each other that we still have feelings for one another.

Few days ago, she came back with a big mosquito bite on her neck or so she says. I didn't believe her but I trust her too much to confront her or maybe I'm just afraid. Then today, I found out that she has been having sexual contact with this guy.. the mark on her neck is actually a hickey given by him.

I was disgusted but at the same time, I know I don't have the courage to tell her that this is over. I know I am stupid to still believe her but she says when she is with me, she can be who she is whilst when she is with him, she need to act as a different person. Now she is telling me she will TRY to end things with this guy and may want us to start over again.

This really put me in a dilemma. She has feelings for both of us and we in turn too have feelings for her. Is it stupid if the day really comes and I decide to accept her again? We are in a long distance relationship.. her reason is that sometimes when the physical attraction is too strong, she just can't hold it in. So what should I do?
    Last edited by Blurdragon; 28-02-09 at 12:43 PM.

dump her. she's a perpetually bad liar.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

DUMP, DUMP, DUMP, DUMP, DUMP!!!

That is the lamest excuse I've ever heard from a chronic cheater!

To put it in stark perspective ... Alex is sucking her neck and probably fingering her pu**y (or maybe fingers are no longer involved) ... in what parallel universe is that remotely acceptable to you?

Carl.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know, when I was in college girls like yours were my favorite kind. They'd try so hard to be faithful to their boyfriends back home, but in truth they just wanted to let their hair down and have fun with all the other students. It never took much to convince them to either ditch their BFs outright or engage in a little infidelity. Let this be a lesson. When your girl goes off to school it's over. Find someone else. Enjoy yourself and have the balls to let her enjoy herself.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's a whore and you're a doormat.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    She's a whore and you're a doormat.
    Hey, with the chic new trend to combine celebrity names into a single entity like "Brangelina" and "Bennifer" ... does that make OP and his girl "Whoremat"????

Carl.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurdragon View Post
    ...I was furious but I accepted her back...
    ...I don't know how but I manage to forgive her...
    These were your first 2 mistakes....

...we in turn too have feelings for her....
    You never noticed the problem with having to add the word "WE" to this?

Dump her ass, she's bad news...
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [QUOTE=Blurdragon;428893]

Few days ago, she came back with a big mosquito bite on her neck or so she says. QUOTE]

Wow mosquito bite... It must be really warm in Your country.Here is winter and no mosquitos
    I wazzzz here

She's either faithful to you or not... there is no middle ground. She cannot be 'conditionally' faithful to you. She cannot be allowed to cheat when you're gone for 5 minutes... or allowed free access to other guys on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays... or else she's a 'friend with benefits' and not a girlfriend.

There is nothing wrong with expecting fidelity from your girlfriend, and it should be expected that infidelity is reason enough to end the relationship. What if she's sexually involved with someone who has an STD? What if she gets pregnant? Suddenly her problems from being a whore becomes your problems... and that isn't fair at all.

Cut her loose... she doesn't respect you or herself. If she continues on this path she will end up contracting some disease or enduring some other consequence. If you remain with her... you will end up paying for HER mistakes as well.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

wtf man WTF, what is wrong with u people, am i the only guy who thinks like me on the planet?

how could you forgive cheating, cheating is not forgivable at all, dont tell me about love or anything like this sh**, this goes for girls too. once cheated = Dump + some hurting bad words

and one more thing, u should keep looking at ur girl, to prevent such cheats, of course if it is possible(in ur situation it wasn't), and even if u trust her, keep this possibility in ur head, this one day might save u from doing a crime or committing suicide.

I know, I know all that way too well but I just can't bring myself to end this.. What is the possibility that this will work out if i give her another chance?

I know, I know all that way too well but I just can't bring myself to end this.. What is the possibility that this will work out if i give her another chance?
    The possibility of this relationship succeeding is 0%.

She's a chronic cheater and you're a coward. She will continue to cheat on you because you have let her do so over and over again.

She knows that you can't bring yourself to end it, so she has no reason what so ever to remain faithful to you.

Just save yourself the pain and end it.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It won't work out.

Not at all, because she knows you're a pussy and she wants a real man to f*ck while you're paying for her rent and buying her gifts.

Another vote for ZERO%

Possibility of this working out: 0%

Possibility that she will continue to cheat on you: 100%

Possibility that she will ever really love you: 0%

How much control you truly have over yourself: 100%

There isn't any quick and easy fix to this. You can't make this work. There is no love now or ever will be in this relationship.

Essentially there is no reason for hope in this... other than the hope you will learn how to be assertive and realize you deserve better than to be a doormat for some whore.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast