+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: i'm sick.

I never got allergies except on my year abroad - apparently Germany is pretty bad on allergies, so it brings out some allergies I didn't think I had. I've been sneezing constantly too, and I've had a sore throat and no voice, and a runny, stuffy nose for weeks. Yucky.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    'Sombra, you need to get the f*ck out of there.

I'm sure there are places you can move that will compromise between rainy weather and the desert.

yeah, i'm working on it.

i feel like utter shit today. i'm tired, i have a headache, my sinuses are still feeling like the hoover dam.

but i'm drinking coffee and that makes me happy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

The best thing are those generic antihistamines from Costco. And, for sleep, take a melatonin.

And, wear one of those Breath Right nose strips--they help.

Take care of yourself, Mis.

thanks cam. i'm trying to work and i'm calling people like a zombie. it's a good thing i work from home because i would be a homicidal maniac at an office right now.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm sick too... Well since 2 weeks or something I was peeing all the time,and it burned like hell,so I gave my urine for the analize,and they've found out I have Staphylococcus aureus... I'm in france now,visiting my bf... I have to be carefull what I use to not infect others...Today I'm visiting a doctor here... On the phone she said she will give me very good antibiotics and it will be gone in 3 days but...All I read in the internet about it is that it's a awful bacteria and it often takes few months sometimes years to heal it... Gosh ;/ I hope it won't be that bad in my case :/
    I wazzzz here

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    I'm sick too... Well since 2 weeks or something I was peeing all the time,and it burned like hell,so I gave my urine for the analize,and they've found out I have Staphylococcus aureus... I'm in france now,visiting my bf... I have to be carefull what I use to not infect others...Today I'm visiting a doctor here... On the phone she said she will give me very good antibiotics and it will be gone in 3 days but...All I read in the internet about it is that it's a awful bacteria and it often takes few months sometimes years to heal it... Gosh ;/ I hope it won't be that bad in my case :/
    There are lots of different strains, and most of them aren't so bad.

Are you talking about MRSA? (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus) That's the one that is hard to treat. I'm guessing that if you were told 3 days, this ISN'T the strain you have.

oh shit! yeah i don't think any doc would tell you mrsa could be gone in 3 days.

i've been feeling better. you know what helped more than any drug i've taken... accupuncture. my friend came over and put needles all over my face and some in my feet and knees. i have felt pretty good ever since! i kid ya'll not. i don't know why but that shit works.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    oh shit! yeah i don't think any doc would tell you mrsa could be gone in 3 days.

i've been feeling better. you know what helped more than any drug i've taken... accupuncture. my friend came over and put needles all over my face and some in my feet and knees. i have felt pretty good ever since! i kid ya'll not. i don't know why but that shit works.
    I'm dying to try that out with someone reputable. I gots to see for myself!

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So I visited a doctor today and she gave me antibiotics 3 times a day ( Oxacilline) next 10 days.After I should do another analize. We'll see then.But she said it's not that bad . She also said I could get it on the swimming pool which is probobly true because short before I've noticed the infection I was at the swimming pool all day long... Anyway , this is nothing nice,especially when You pee few drops 10 times per hour and it hurts as bad as You can imagine...
    I wazzzz here

Friend of mine swore by acupuncture. I've been dying to try it out as well - where do you find someone good??

i don't know lol. my friend is in school for it and i've always been her guinnea pig. never had tried it before.

but i think she's really good and she already has people wanting to see only her. i just got lucky!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    BUMP.

I'm sick, and I was supposed to work today. I'm sure my coworkers love that I called in sick on Easter. Actually, I called in yesterday and told them I was sick, but willing to work today wearing an isolation mask. They told me to stay home.

lame! do you have a cold?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast