+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sex. size wise.

I always thought it was a no-no to compare exes in general, much less something as sensitive as penis size. She should know that this is BAD behavior. Most women know this can be a sensitive subject with guys and to steer clear.

If my boyfriend started comparing my body in any way to one of his exes, I'd have a HUGE problem with it.

Sexual details about exes should stay in the past. Or at least be on a "don't ask, don't tell" basis.

Hopefully you'll get to the point where you can now start undoing the psychological damage your gf has been doing to you.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You just dodged fifty hate filled infractions.

Good for you.

And good job on doin' the right thing.
    doing what right thing?

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    ****ing extenze commercials.

Dude, did you know those contain harmful substances such as lead? Stop taking them immediately if you still are.

Oh and believe it or not, but a girl can be too small. I don't understand why society blames the problem on the male's size. I guess that's just because it can be seen with the naked eye.
    no i didnt know that. i stopped because i dont wanna use that sh*t just so i could feel better bout myself. i only took about 4 or 5 pills total. lol hope that didnt mess me up in the future.

what you mean a girl can be too small? tightness wise?

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I always thought it was a no-no to compare exes in general, much less something as sensitive as penis size. She should know that this is BAD behavior. Most women know this can be a sensitive subject with guys and to steer clear.

If my boyfriend started comparing my body in any way to one of his exes, I'd have a HUGE problem with it.

Sexual details about exes should stay in the past. Or at least be on a "don't ask, don't tell" basis.

Hopefully you'll get to the point where you can now start undoing the psychological damage your gf has been doing to you.
    haha..she did that to me too. compared his body to mine...her expressions are always with the big "O" at the start of her sentence when im being compared.

the only "good" comparison that she commented about me was i had my feet werent ugly and his were.

my bad for multiple post...couldnt figure out how to multi quote.

Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    what you mean a girl can be too small? tightness wise?
    Tightness and depth... some women can be quite small in that regard...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    Tightness and depth... some women can be quite small in that regard...
    oo....but cant it change once you've been use to something that wont fit? pretty sure the answer is no...just got curious. i know anyting you put in it will fit no matter what, and i know it adjusts to things too. but lets say your small and tight, and lets say ur bf is huge. 9' wise, and you've been doin it, for, say...3-4 yrs. wouldnt your internal vagina or w/e get bigger/expand?

what a bitch.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

oo....but cant it change once you've been use to something that wont fit? pretty sure the answer is no...just got curious. i know anyting you put in it will fit no matter what, and i know it adjusts to things too. but lets say your small and tight, and lets say ur bf is huge. 9' wise, and you've been doin it, for, say...3-4 yrs. wouldnt your internal vagina or w/e get bigger/expand?

Uhm... not really.. you might get an inch or so more... as far as depth is concerned --- especially during orgasm and such. Same is true with tightness. Even though women are capable of delivering... thus being able to 'stretch'....does not necessarily mean it's easy to do or even painless.

I tend to be small... it hurts entirely too much to even put your experiment to the test. I'd rather be with someone who does not require me to 'stretch' and adjust to his size.

Some women tend to be deep and wide --- they are better suited for the larger males and really should seek them out.

Just as some men are small and others are big... it would follow that there would be women of appropriate size.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

tell her that if she wasn't such a mean bitch maybe she could get a guy with a bigger dick to stay with her.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    tell her that if she wasn't such a mean bitch maybe she could get a guy with a bigger dick to stay with her.
    haha...dunno bout that...just thinking about it..i think it'll hurt me more..

you need help.

you need help.
    lol whaa?? huh? whered that come from? wut u mean?

haha...dunno bout that...just thinking about it..i think it'll hurt me more..
    you need help.
    lol whaa?? huh? whered that come from? wut u mean?

Because of your response... how could it possibly hurt you?

Short answer --- it can't. You have nothing to fret over physically... it's just insecurities brought on by her words that would make you even consider the possibility that you could be hurt by such a remark...

- James Allen

Short answer --- it can't. You have nothing to fret over physically... it's just insecurities brought on by her words that would make you even consider the possibility that you could be hurt by such a remark...
    o...true....come to think of it...i dont think i'll b hurt..i think i'll b glad that im gonna b out of that relationship.

hmmm...how should i end it???

1.) dumb bitch gtfo?
    2.) stop trying and just try to screw her as much as i can?? lol...
    3.) get her pregnant, leave the country...lol hahahahaha...thats kinda mean though..
    hmm...

hmm...

you're a smart girl...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast