+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sex. size wise.

MisterFlapJack Guest
    You really should break up with her. I'm not normally a mean person but I think she deserves this. You shouldn't break up with her 'softly'. When you end it with her, you have to do it with a '**** you'. Not necessarily say it, but break up with her in a way that makes her feel like sh*t, just like she's been making you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterFlapJack View Post
    You really should break up with her. I'm not normally a mean person but I think she deserves this. You shouldn't break up with her 'softly'. When you end it with her, you have to do it with a '**** you'. Not necessarily say it, but break up with her in a way that makes her feel like sh*t, just like she's been making you feel.
    hmm...as of right now...im just looking for someone to replace her. then when i find her, ima dump my gf, just like that.

Lol why would you want to deal with that bullshit until you find a new girlfriend? I would just dump the bitch and be done with her. But if you have all the time in the world to waste, be my guest.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Lol why would you want to deal with that bullshit until you find a new girlfriend? I would just dump the bitch and be done with her. But if you have all the time in the world to waste, be my guest.
    wellll my friend...even though i feel like shit when im with her, the good side (i think) is i get to have sex. it might not be the person i wanna have sex with but at this moment...i just want sex...i just imagine that she's christina milian or some one hot like....jessica biel. now she has a nice ass.

Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    wellll my friend...even though i feel like shit when im with her, the good side (i think) is i get to have sex. it might not be the person i wanna have sex with but at this moment...i just want sex...i just imagine that she's christina milian or some one hot like....jessica biel. now she has a nice ass.

If a girl was talking like this... she'd be called a whore or slut... just to let you know...

However.. I guess you could get in a little grudge ****ing?
    Last edited by Aeradalia; 05-03-09 at 03:13 PM.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

The proper thing to do is dump her, then find someone else. Regardless of her behavior, it's really the best thing you can do for yourself and appearing to be on the up-and-up.

Secondly, while there is such a thing as too small, there is also such a thing as too big. Think of ever variation in size and shape of a penis you may have ever seen, and apply that to a woman's vagina. You'll get the idea.

Even if you were small, there's really nothing you can do about it that won't cause long-term damage. Just chill out, dump her ass, and go on w/ your life.

I know that my wife has been with larger than me, and smaller than me. You know what, I don't care. She's with me, and seems to prefer my cock to others. Seems to me that's what really matters in regards to my size.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

maybe you could tell her that your penis hasn't been given the opportunity to reach its full potential as she's not attractive like all your other exes..now that's a way to kill a girl's spirit!
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    No offense... but she's the one with the penis size problem... not you. You're most likely within AVERAGE size... which means the average woman will be more than happy with your 'equipment.' This woman is a bitch... a big, nasty, ****ing bitch... understand? Nothing wrong with your equipment... plenty of women are being pleasured by dicks very similar to your own --- thoroughly pleasured... deliriously pleasured... couldn't forget the guy's name if they're life depended on it because they're just in utter bliss kind of pleasured.

You need to take this bitch outside... give her a swift kick in the ass and send her to the curb. She's an insult to all the female gender... a terror to any other man that would have her... and just a terrible piece of cosmic debris.

No man deserves being made to feel insecure about his manhood.

The problem is her... not you... alright?
    If every woman had the respect and decency you have the world would be a happier place. BTW that goes for guys 2. how many times ive seen a guy be a complete C**t to his girlfriend. Some people dont have concsiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    If a girl was talking like this... she'd be called a whore or slut... just to let you know...

However.. I guess you could get in a little grudge ****ing?
    yea...but girls and guys are diff though..it would hurt more for a girl to be known as a slut? meh...nvmm..iuno wut im talking about..im tired of studying..got a final 2mrw

yea...nuthin wrong wit grudge fu*king. just to let some steam out for all the sh*t she put me through.
    Last edited by 12many; 10-03-09 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sine24 View Post
    maybe you could tell her that your penis hasn't been given the opportunity to reach its full potential as she's not attractive like all your other exes..now that's a way to kill a girl's spirit!
    hmmm i would....but...iuno

men's size does not matter to be honest. I can get off with my pinky finger. What you gf's problem is, is that she likes to degrade you. Tease you. She may find it funny. With out realizing the damage she is doing. Girls are less insecure with the size of their pussy. its all about performance when it comes to girls. So you should just set her down tell her how it makes you feel and see if it helps any.

Quote Originally Posted by HouseMouse View Post
    Girls are less insecure with the size of their pussy.

I doubt a girl would hold up well to comments like "damn this is a big pussy... damn this is a big pussy" or "do you start putting your undies on at the knees?" or "you're hanging lower than me"... Everyone gets insecure about their genitalia from time to time... however, when the one you love (and is suppose to love you in return) constantly jokes or makes comparisons... you will become very insecure.

With males being stereotyped as being more insecure about their manhood... this girl isn't 'accidentally' insulting him. She knows what she's doing --- she just doesn't care.

Either set her straight or get rid of her.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

As a married man for ten years(my wife is the only partner that I have been with)..but I must say this insecurity is something that I have struggled with for years..My wife had an affair a few years ago and she confided to me that my lack of size was an issue.I know it seems like a trivial thing but for a guy,having a small penis is very difficult in that affects so many aspects of your relationships,especially confidence..I still love my wife but I must say I still feel insecure when we are intimate

people can often cover up insecurities about themselves by taunting others .. that is another perspective .. and wether this is true or whether she just wants to hurt you i dont know. but you can only find out by asking her why she always belittles you. Its not size that counts .. it really is sexual technique .... there are a lot of things you can do if you really want to increase your size though. there are pelvic muscle exercises, she can also do these exercises to 'shrink' herself if thats the right way to say it. dont mean to be so blunt but that might be why she thinks big is better (although i wouldnt advise saying that to her). but i would ask your girl what she likes in bed and what gets her going .. and there are so many techniques you can pick up ... read up on it even. simple things like kissing her all over ... showing her that her satisfaction is important to you .. holding hands while you do it ... etc etc.... there are thousands of tips out there ... but you would be best to ask her what she likes .. not all women like the same stuff obviously .. gud luck
    Last edited by GPLOC; 23-03-09 at 09:08 PM.

thanks,its funny I think our relationship is almost reversal of what the stereotype roll that men and women are supposed to be. I feel much more comfortable with lovemaking when we are in tune with each other (foreplay,massage,etc)..where as she is much more into the "act" so to speak..but I agree that comunication is the key,and I need to do better job of helping her understand why I feel the way that I do about myself

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast