+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: sex. size wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    I doubt a girl would hold up well to comments like "damn this is a big pussy... damn this is a big pussy" or "do you start putting your undies on at the knees?" or "you're hanging lower than me"... Everyone gets insecure about their genitalia from time to time... however, when the one you love (and is suppose to love you in return) constantly jokes or makes comparisons... you will become very insecure.

With males being stereotyped as being more insecure about their manhood... this girl isn't 'accidentally' insulting him. She knows what she's doing --- she just doesn't care.

Either set her straight or get rid of her.
    I would say that to her next time you are down there. When she complains "you didn't have to say it twice!" just answer "I didn't, it was an echo!"

Carl.

I guess that its true that she must know those are hurtful comments,but it really seems she is more interested in being honest rather than saying something untrue just to make me feel better.I guess I prefer the honesty but it still kinda stings when you hear someone that you love, tell you that it was better with someone else primarily for that reason

Quote Originally Posted by bud2075 View Post
    I guess that its true that she must know those are hurtful comments,but it really seems she is more interested in being honest rather than saying something untrue just to make me feel better.I guess I prefer the honesty but it still kinda stings when you hear someone that you love, tell you that it was better with someone else primarily for that reason

In regards to the OP, there is nothing wrong with honesty... but neither is there nothing wrong with tact. If she wants to be honest she can mention once that she noticed a difference with someone who was larger than you. After that... there really isn't any need to bring it up again... Rather, she should've spent more time working with you to improve the sexual experience than to remind you that a larger dick was better.

Why constantly remind you of something that is beyond your control? If a larger dick matters so much to her that she has to bring it up constantly... than it's no fault of yours. She needs to go out and find such a dick with a man attached --- NOT make you feel inadequate because she is so cavernous and desires a larger male.

Either way... she was wrong to repeatedly bring up an ex... and was wrong to repeatedly voice how small she thinks you are. There are plenty of women who are perfectly content with men smaller than this woman's apparent demands of a man. So once more... the fault does not lie with you.. but with her. If she needs a larger male, then she needs to stop wasting your time... and most of all, she needs to stop making you feel insecure, when it's apparent that she is larger than average for a female.

This is a HER problem... not a YOU problem...
    Last edited by Aeradalia; 24-03-09 at 04:52 AM.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

wow,thanks alot that really did make feel alot better..I knew it was a good idea to to join this forum..I think I probably should have stated those things exactly,to her,before we got back together..but on the other hand it is never to late to do it

Well...most women swear size is not a big factor, but you hear them when there in a group of women...guess what....IT MATTERS...lol
    Frasbee pwned me in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by abetterus View Post
    Well...most women swear size is not a big factor, but you hear them when there in a group of women...guess what....IT MATTERS...lol

You're right.. it does matter... too big hurts!

And no.. this isn't one of those times where pain equals pleasure...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

thats true,now if I can convince my wife of that, I will be much more comfortable initiating rather than reacting(which can be somewhat awkward)

Quote Originally Posted by bud2075 View Post
    thats true,now if I can convince my wife of that, I will be much more comfortable initiating rather than reacting(which can be somewhat awkward)

Have you thought to initiate more often? Perhaps it's not the size that's the problem... maybe she needs a full-on frontal assault... be caught by surprise?

Some women view larger dicks as being representative of being more 'adventuresome'. Maybe once she has the 'adventure' theme... she will realize that a larger dick isn't necessary to achieve the thrills?

It's worth a try... the worst that can happen is she thinks of you as a typical male.. and might even feel a bit more desired due to your initiative.

- James Allen

excellent point,duly noted..I will try to be a bit more aggresive in my approach,what the heck..and thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234