+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: sex. size wise.

sex. size wise.

for any of you females out there. does size matter?
    girth vs length? differences in feeling?

was wodering if i could post here what i wanted to get advie for too. its a lil off topic from th title but it relates.

edit:

forget the size question. forgot to look at search button....;P
    umm..

well heres the question i wanted to ask...

what would you do if you were having sex and your girl just totally compared you to her ex. size wise and how it feels for her?

cuz it happened to me and it's so hard to get my mind off it. it happened during the 4th month of our relation ship and now its almost our 10th month. also, from time to time she compares me to him. it pisses me off and i feel so insecure. she gets pissed at me for being insecure and she tells me i have no reason to, but its kinda different when she compares me.

sorry. kinda went off and got a lil mad.
    Last edited by 12many; 01-03-09 at 06:08 PM. Reason: found it.

That is odd for her to compare you to her ex and then tell you about it. Have you been comparing her to your ex's? I really don't see where someone would think this is acceptable to do other than to either tear you down or build you up (i.e.... not as big as so-and-so or you are bigger than so-and-so).

My bf only asked that question once... how he had compared to others I had been with... it's a question loaded with insecurities. So I answered in the most honest and positive way I could. I told him that I've noticed I have a preference for a very particular shape and size... and that he is indeed within that preference.

His question was inappropriate and can be damaging to a relationship... just as your girlfriend's comparisons are inappropriate and damaging to a relationship. Ask her calmly in a curious manner why she would make such comparisons. It shouldn't really matter how you compare with her ex's so long as she is pleased by you and happy to be you. I mean, those are some of the reasons why she isn't with them anymore... right?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Well when she was in high school she was dating this black guy. they've been doing it for almost 3 years and they do it like atleast once or twice a day for that whole 3 years. then college comes, i stole her away from him because they were having problems. btw fyi, she's asian and im asian. when we started talking and getting to know each other, she always told me that she liked it BIG. everytime she describes her ex to me, she always mentions MASSIVE. she even made a face when saying that. and first time she felt mine, she said "o thats it?" ever since then i've been so insecure, dun really know how to handle it. she also plays that game where she says, "o where is it?" pissed the shit outta me when i tell her this but she always say that im too insecure and that i should stop because im not comparing you.

The first time we ever did it, it didnt happen because when i was fingering her, outa the blue she compared me. she said that "o you dont find it as fast as he does." that turned me off just like that. she didnt even know that she "compared" me, thats what she said. the next day she apologized.

when we started doing it, she didnt even have a reaction untill i called her out on it. first time we did it, she was just lookin at me. then when i called her out on it, thats when she started moaning or w/e she does. and when it comes to pleasing her....? lets just say that its hard to please her when all i can think about when doin her is, is she thinking about her ex when we do it and is she missing that MASSIVE thing.

edit:
    also when we started talking, she told me that she was ALWAYS horny with him and that from time to time, she came to his house JUST to have sex. i noticed that she was never horny before we did it, i always have to work for it and i always have initiate the sex or we wont do it.
    Last edited by 12many; 02-03-09 at 04:51 AM.

What a disgusting c**k slut! I would break up with her and tell her "I'm leaving you because obviously my d**k isn't big enough for you"

What kind of monster girl would even bring that up? Tell her to go back to f**king her ex ... a relationship is more that a c**k and a pu**y!

Carl.

As Carl clearly describes in a rather emotional way... this behavior is completely inappropriate and can even border on mental abuse.

Referring to an ex who was 'massive' and 'large' compared to you is counterproductive, destructive.. and downright poison to the relationship.

She is obviously showing that she doesn't give a **** about your feelings, your pride, or your ego. Apparently you are nothing more than a dick to her... and she clearly isn't satisfied.

If she really had strong feelings for you... she would be mindful of your feelings... focus on your other virtues/attributes... and remind herself daily of just how lucky she is to be with you.

When she brings this up again... calmly remind her that you are NOT her ex... and if having a MASSIVE dick is worth far more than being treated decently as a real woman should be... then she can go back to her MASSIVE dick of an ex..
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, your girlfriend sounds like one cruel bitch. Why do you tolerate her?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    what would you do if you were having sex and your girl just totally compared you to her ex. size wise and how it feels for her?

cuz it happened to me and it's so hard to get my mind off it. it happened during the 4th month of our relation ship and now its almost our 10th month. also, from time to time she compares me to him. it pisses me off and i feel so insecure. she gets pissed at me for being insecure and she tells me i have no reason to, but its kinda different when she compares me.

sorry. kinda went off and got a lil mad.
    You could always say that her vagina is too big and that your exes' vages were so much tighter and pleasurable. I mean seriously, that is so rude and inconsiderate of her. Anyone with half a brain understands that. Anybody would be hurt if their bf/gf compared them to their ex.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    You could always say that her vagina is too big and that your exes' vages were so much tighter and pleasurable. I mean seriously, that is so rude and inconsiderate of her. Anyone with half a brain understands that. Anybody would be hurt if their bf/gf compared them to their ex.
    In my opinion, that is a dumpworthy event!

Carl.

Or "accidentally" have your dick slip out of her vagina and stuff her ass with it.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Wow, your girlfriend sounds like one cruel bitch. Why do you tolerate her?
    because if i leave i feel like the next girl that im gonna be with will say that to me too. i dont wanna hear that shit the 3rd time. this way when im with her, i wont hear it from anybody but her. i lost so much confidence in myself once i heard that too. i was planning on cheating on her, but i feel like the girl will say the same.

what confused me the most was when she said, "once you go black, you never go back." i was like "wtf that suppose to mean?" she said, "o nothing, im just glad to be back." i asked, "why" she replied, "because it doesnt hurt me...?" she said that with a question tone too.

for 3 months of our relationship she has exaggerated how she liked "BIG" things. she said that sexually and even made a face too.

it hurts to stay in this relationship. i have anxieties, i worry alot, and im insecure and i lost alot of self confidence. i dont really know what to do about it. if i leave, i feel like i'll be lonely but if i stay, im getting hurt but at the same time i wont feel like im alone.

lol grrrr.. i wanna run her over sometimes.

edit:
    what's sad was, i gave in and i got desperate cuz i was hurt and insecure...sooo....i bought extenze..hahaha w/o researching what it did. after i bought it..i took 1 pill everyday for 3 days. because i wanted to be "bigger." after the 3rd day, i found out that it doesnt really make you bigger. it just lets more blood flow through your penis which will make it bigger, but not that much. theres not a significant amount of change it'll just look like it has more girth but it really doesnt. then i stopped using it cuz i was like **** this shit. i'll just **** her out of my pleasure and not hers. for these past 9 months that we've been together, i had lost so much love for her.
    Last edited by 12many; 02-03-09 at 03:18 PM.

No offense... but she's the one with the penis size problem... not you. You're most likely within AVERAGE size... which means the average woman will be more than happy with your 'equipment.' This woman is a bitch... a big, nasty, ****ing bitch... understand? Nothing wrong with your equipment... plenty of women are being pleasured by dicks very similar to your own --- thoroughly pleasured... deliriously pleasured... couldn't forget the guy's name if they're life depended on it because they're just in utter bliss kind of pleasured.

You need to take this bitch outside... give her a swift kick in the ass and send her to the curb. She's an insult to all the female gender... a terror to any other man that would have her... and just a terrible piece of cosmic debris.

No man deserves being made to feel insecure about his manhood.

The problem is her... not you... alright?
    Last edited by Aeradalia; 02-03-09 at 04:32 PM.

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    No offense... but she's the one with the penis size problem... not you. You're most likely within AVERAGE size... which means the average woman will be more than happy with your 'equipment.' This woman is a bitch... a big, nasty, ****ing bitch... understand? Nothing wrong with your equipment... plenty of women are being pleasured by dicks very similar to your own --- thoroughly pleasured... deliriously pleasured... couldn't forget the guy's name if they're life depended on it because they're just in utter bliss kind of pleasured.

You need to take this bitch outside... give her a swift kick in the ass and send her to the curb. She's an insult to all the female gender... a terror to any other man that would have her... and just a terrible piece of cosmic debris.

No man deserves being made to feel insecure about his manhood.

The problem is her... not you... alright?

haha dayum. that made me feel good a lil bit. thx
    even though i feel less of a man....kinda want to be single for a while but dont wanna be lonely too.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    That is odd for her to compare you to her ex and then tell you about it. Have you been comparing her to your ex's? I really don't see where someone would think this is acceptable to do other than to either tear you down or build you up (i.e.... not as big as so-and-so or you are bigger than so-and-so).

My bf only asked that question once... how he had compared to others I had been with... it's a question loaded with insecurities. So I answered in the most honest and positive way I could. I told him that I've noticed I have a preference for a very particular shape and size... and that he is indeed within that preference.

His question was inappropriate and can be damaging to a relationship... just as your girlfriend's comparisons are inappropriate and damaging to a relationship. Ask her calmly in a curious manner why she would make such comparisons. It shouldn't really matter how you compare with her ex's so long as she is pleased by you and happy to be you. I mean, those are some of the reasons why she isn't with them anymore... right?
    no i havent compared her because i already know how it feels to be compared once and i dont wanna do that to a girl.
    now a days, i pretty much move her hand away whenever she's touching it or whenever she wants to see it. i just dont feel comfortable with her doing that no more. then she gets mad at me for doing that...but im just w/e about her being mad and sh*t. like i giv a fcuk.

umm..i dont really kno where most of you guys are located, but if any of you live in nor cal area, round dublin/livermore/san leandro/hayward/san lorenzo/union city/fremont/castro valley,
    know a cheap place for a therapy session? not like an anger session or something, but just someone to talk to and listen and evaluate where your at and try to fix your problem/issues or w/e. im having trouble looking for one...all i see are expensive ones like $260-400/sessions.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    edit:

forget the size question. forgot to look at search button....;P
    You just dodged fifty hate filled infractions.

Good for you.

And good job on doin' the right thing.

****ing extenze commercials.

Dude, did you know those contain harmful substances such as lead? Stop taking them immediately if you still are.

Oh and believe it or not, but a girl can be too small. I don't understand why society blames the problem on the male's size. I guess that's just because it can be seen with the naked eye.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast