+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Grrrrr!

Grrrrr!

I have been using a little egg vibrator while masturbating lately.. I use it like 2 times a day and by the time my boyfriend gets home its like we will have sex and I just cant cum with out clitoral stimulation.. Plus being on new Birth control pills.. I dont seem to want to be with him as much.. We normally have sex 4 times a day and it has been 3 days and no sex.. anyone go through this? I tried to stop masturbating but I cant keep my hands off! lol

lina
    Sexy Sexy!

Damn girl! WAHOO for women! I would seriously cut back on masterbating...youre gettin yourself off much quicker cause YOU know how to do it better...but I bet if you stopped it might help with gettn off with your boyfriend...youre horny more power to ya-but let your man take the control!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

For Your Information -

Clitoral Vibrators or any (!) kind of vigorous stimulation (think jets, shower...) may cause your clitoris to become less sensitive. In extreme cases like with horseback riding or biking the clitoris becomes completely insensitive to touch.

Also, there are two types of orgasms - vaginal and clitoral. While the clitoral is quite easy to achieve during masturbation and oral sex, vaginal can only be achieved through sex (or with any other device that imitates the penis). The latter is a lot more powerful and pleasurable and women should not under any circumstances give up on it just because they can climax more easily by clitoral stimulation.

As to the pill... I don't know, ask your doctor.
    I have it all. Including kino.

In extreme cases like with horseback riding or biking the clitoris becomes completely insensitive to touch.
    Hmmm . . . maybe that's why that one girl (whose parents owned and maintained a ranch) told me about how she got real good at faking orgasms . . .

Rod Steele

.. all I saw in that post Alexi .. was "orgasiums" .. and "Rod Steel" .. your killin me lol
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Oh but what about Big Brock Montana
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH