+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: haircolour

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I don't think Elle is as beautiful as you or her seem to think.
    post your pic, post pic of girls you date. we'll compare.

isn't it nice not to have your own opinion and have someone else think for you, huh?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ah, so now I'm bitter too? There's a bit of mirror pysch if I've ever heard it.

Dig, I am sorry you aren't living my life. Really. But its b/c of your own choices you aren't. Everything I have and am, you could have too if you would only work at it. And yes, my avatar is a work of Living DNA Art, so yes, I do resemble my avatar, absolutely.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    post your pic, post pic of girls you date. we'll compare.

isn't it nice not to have your own opinion and have someone else think for you, huh?
    Why? I can't have my opinion? Would it matter if I was the hottest or the ugliest guy in the world? No. What matters is that I don't think Elle is as beautiful as she thinks she is.

Is she pretty? Sure.

Is she drop dead gorgeous? Definitely not.

EDIT: And for the record, quite a few members here have seen my picture... and for those that have seen the half-asian girl I was with several months ago, they can agree that she was a lot more attractive than Elle.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Ah, so now I'm bitter too? There's a bit of mirror pysch if I've ever heard it.

Dig, I am sorry you aren't living my life. Really. But its b/c of your own choices you aren't. Everything I have and am, you could have too if you would only work at it. And yes, my avatar is a work of Living DNA Art, so yes, I do resemble my avatar, absolutely.
    so now we are going to compare lives? tell me one thing that you have that i don't.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

great, you are all gods here, with great lives, great looks, immortal. go on and abuse other members at your will.

LORD HELP ME I CANT CHAAAAAANAAGE
    LORD I CANT CHAAAAANGE
    WOULD U FLYYY HIIIIIIIIIIGH FREE BIRD
    (then one of the BEST SOLOS IN THE WORLD)

hahahahaha catfight

great, you are all gods here, with great lives, great looks, immortal. go on and abuse other members at your will.
    I'm not abusing anyone. I'm stating my opinion. And my opinion is that Elle is a stuck up, snotty little bitch that thinks her looks are going to carry her through life. My opinion is that she is not as beautiful as she thinks she is.

Kindly remove your mouth from Elle's pussy, please.

EDIT: and for those that have seen the half-asian girl I was with several months ago, they can agree that she was a lot more attractive than Elle.
    depends on the person judging cause personally i dont like asian girls that much

you guys are such losers.

Kindly remove your mouth from Elle's pussy, please.
    NOOOO suck that pussy, then scissor all night long!

some ppl can go on through life with just looks and mayb elle might b one of them, u got to remember not all models (and models make a living out of their looks) are drop dead sexy, just diffremt styles and diffrent looks

you guys are such losers.
    Says you.

If you really want to start shit then we can continue and I'll rape your virgin asshole in every post you make.

Are you really that dense and can't understand what I'm saying? I'm not saying Elle is a ****ing ugly girl. I'm saying SHE ISN'T AS BEAUTIFUL AS SHE THINKS SHE IS. How is that so hard for you to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by lightwhite View Post
    depends on the person judging cause personally i dont like asian girls that much
    I don't really like Asian girls either. But she didn't LOOK Asian.

go fcuk yourself Cain, and then fcuk Indi as well. she seems to need it lately.

go fcuk yourself Cain, and the fcuk Indi as well. she seems to need it lately.
    You shouldn't be able to type with my dick in your mouth.

I don't really like Asian girls either. But she didn't LOOK Asian.
    make up your fcuking mind, you freak.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast