+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: haircolour

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I feel great sympathy for your children, Dig. If you ever want to send them to a sane home, I can give you my address. You are insane.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

i can say the same to you, what's the point?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Aww, this nonsense was amusing to read until it all crumbled down to irrelevant personal bashing. Come on now, up with yer gloves!

I already stated that she is not as beautiful as she claims. She claims that Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Lopez have nothing on her. So my expectations were high. Then you see her actual picture, and you wonder where on her is actually better than said names. I do not see it.

I already said she is not ugly. She looks sort of weird, but not ugly. What's wrong with an opinion? We all have one anyway.

It sucks the amount of attention this little attention whore is actually getting from us. I wont sit here and act like I have never added my two cents. We ALL have. Just ignore this girl and her childish behavior. The more you feed it the more she will come back. She's probably in front her computer screen laughing saying how she got us all wrapped up in her shit. Even just from the comment about how she has the biggest thread she feels like a champ.

We're telling her that she needs to grow up when it is actually US that need to be the grown ups we claim to be. More mature people wouldnt really stay and feed into this chick's bullshit. Once ignored she is bound to get annoyed or bored and just leave.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I really don't get it, either. Hell, I wouldn't even have said as much as I did had I known she was only 17. Leave the kid alone. She's young and stupid. Just like she's supposed to be. She has time to grow a few brain cells between now and college graduation. And believe me, plenty of guys are going to break her little heart and bring her right back down to Earth where she belongs.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Well, essentially even if we don't fulfill the same "beauty criteria" to be able to criticize, we're not the ones claiming to be all that either.

Just as we'd might bash elle we'd bash a priest for claiming to be the second coming (wait, he knows more about religion than us, we can't do that!), or a physics professor for being the smartest guy in history (wait, he's smarter than us, we can't do that!).

And beauty is definitely not universal. Yes, there are some features that tend to be more favoured than others (pretty smile, nice figure, long eyelashes and whatnot), but apart from those "guidelines" people's opinions vary as much as the weather.

At least these threads serve as an outlet to post stuff when bored

IndiReloaded
    Is it Tyra banks or Jessica Alba online?
    A star, Or a wife of a billionire, or both?
    If you are so sure you are way better looking than me and have a great life you can as well show a picture of your model-like self standing in front of a star mansion. This is not that hard and will have a greater effect than just words. AND I'm not trying to make fun or anything. Seriously. -->it's normal that ppl don't trust others online but if all you say is real why not just show it to others?

Cain
    I wanna see that picture. Just curious. I wouldn't comment on it if you really don't want cooments. just wanna see what ppl find hot.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't really understand why people feel the need to continue on with berating a 17 year old kid about her looks, regardless of how ridiculous her posts are. Teenagers are annoying, and that's just a fact. You aren't supposed to sink to their level.
    That's right. She is a kid and she's just acting like most kids her age. Which is being stupid and irresponsible.

I think we should give her another 5 years. If she's still the way she is right now, then we can pounce on her
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    IndiReloaded
    If you are so sure you are way better looking than me and have a great life you can as well show a picture of your model-like self standing in front of a star mansion.
    First of all, I never said this^. You are welcome to look back and check. You are quoting from Indignant's post, which was made up b/c she is crazy.

Second, I *could* answer your questions, post a pic, etc. but there would need to be a better reason than b/c you ask. Where is the gain for you, me, or anyone else trying to learn something? Chances are, all it would do is add to the general high level of insecurity that is in this thread. If I thought it might inspire you to to uni, or something like, I would consider it. But you are saying you are going anyway, info I was fishing for, so that is a non-issue.

I will say that, and you'll have to take this on faith b/c its practically impossible to prove over the internet, I am above average looks, above average income, education and intellect. I lead a pretty charmed life by most standards. Such ppl do exist and do post on internet sites. In fact, my issue is boredom. All I am saying is that I didn't get here by looks alone.

Choose to believe or not, its up to you, babe.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    That's right. She is a kid and she's just acting like most kids her age. Which is being stupid and irresponsible.

I think we should give her another 5 years. If she's still the way she is right now, then we can pounce on her
    FWIW, I didn't know she was 17 either. All that makeup made her look older. I had in mind she was the one working in a spa and being recently made manager or something.

Fin.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah. She looks to be in her early 20's to me.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I want to see your pic because I love you

Did that work? hehe lol.

Btw I'm 18 and I'm not as dumb as this girl. Im not the smartest in the bunch, but I have some form of common sense and already know that looks can only get you so far.(Not directed towards Indi, the one I love)
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

That's because you're above average intelligence for people your age Nish, while Elle, well. Elle is Elle.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I will say that, and you'll have to take this on faith b/c its practically impossible to prove over the internet, I am above average looks, above average income, education and intellect. I lead a pretty charmed life by most standards. Such ppl do exist and do post on internet sites. In fact, my issue is boredom. All I am saying is that I didn't get here by looks alone.

Choose to believe or not, its up to you, babe.
    yep, looks are hard to prove over internet. it's practically impossible to upload a picture to our gallery. praise the lord people like indi exist.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I am above average looks, above average income, education and intellect. I lead a pretty charmed life by most standards. Such ppl do exist and do post on internet sites. In fact, my issue is boredom.
    so if you absolutely DO NOT want me to see your picture then could you at least say like what's your job, are you married (billionire?) are you a blonde or a brunette..? How old are you? (i'm askin cuz if you have looks above average you have to be young right?)

Btw I'm 18 and I'm not as dumb as this girl.
    I have some form of common sense and already know that looks can only get you so far
    good girl..
    too bad an asslicker tho.

Anyway, see ppl are excited to see you, can you do this for this loyal girl at least?

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast