+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: haircolour

That's because you're above average intelligence for people your age Nish, while Elle, well. Elle is Elle.
    and isn't that too big a responsibility for you to judge ppls intelligence? even the wisest ppl in this world are wary of that, well that's probably the reason they are smart, you don't even realize that.

it's pointless, elle, give up. this will always be a fight of veterans versus newbies.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    so if you absolutely DO NOT want me to see your picture then could you at least say like what's your job, are you married (billionire?) are you a blonde or a brunette..? How old are you? (i'm askin cuz if you have looks above average you have to be young right?)
    Again, Elle, you haven't said why I should tell you these things. LOL, you do know I'm jerking your chain?

Re: age. Oh gosh, no, I'm old. Late 30s, like Angie Jolie. But you think she's an old cow, right?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    it's pointless, elle, give up. this will always be a fight of reason versus insanity.
    Fixed your post babe.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Again, Elle, you haven't said why I should tell you these things. LOL, you do know I'm jerking your chain?
    Is there some BIG reason that everyone posts their pictures in this gallery or any other galleries on the internet?

or

yea, this must look stupid, some ugly guy behind his computer screen is making a, well, hot gal repeatedly ask for his photos..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

yea, this must look stupid, some ugly guy behind his computer screen is making a, well, hot gal repeatedly ask for his photos.. [/B]
    Glad you can think of this possibility.

I'm pretty sure Indignant thought I was a man when she first posted. Perhaps her instinct was correct. You just never know, do you?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This is fun. I should stop tho. Gribble needs to come in with his feather duster and distract me.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Well, if I'm an asslicker for having more common sense than this chick...then bring on the sexy asses of LF!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    it's pointless, elle, give up. this will always be a fight of veterans versus newbies.
    I never understand this. Even in this thread there's been quite a few regulars coming to the AID of Elle. In the same thread, a few regulars are arguing with other regulars. I fail to see how this is some huge veteran vs newbie debate. Is this what you'll say every time someone doesn't agree with you?
    I don't chase, I replace.

k you didn't even understand what made you an asslicker, hah you should talk about having more common sense or being smarter than me.
    yes, i really don't understand why you'd bother assuring everyone of your "smartness" here, or is there no possible way for you to do it in real life, or is it just no one would believe it anyway?

So how was everyone's day? My day was kinda boring. More job applications and shit, but I've got my hopes up for a certain job.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    k you didn't even understand what made you an asslicker, hah you should talk about having more common sense or being smarter than me.
    yes, i really don't understand why you'd bother assuring everyone of your "smartness" here, or is there no possible way for you to do it in real life, or is it just no one would believe it anyway?
    Come on, Elle. Don't start on Nish. She's a nice gal.

And she may not be used to evaluating ppls 'smartness', but I am. You aren't impressing me w/that either. Another thing you overestimate about yourself?

Anyway, Nish already knows what I look like. Shrug.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

And she may not be used to evaluating ppls 'smartness', but I am. You aren't impressing me w/that either.

wow you must be a one of a kind person after all. in fact, the first one who can evaluate ppl's smartness without a complicated multi-dementional iq test, just by some random forum posts!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    English professors evaluate students all the time based on what they write you ditz.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

wow you must be a one of a kind person after all. in fact, the first one who can evaluate ppl's smartness without a complicated multi-dementional iq test, just by some random forum posts!

I have to agree with you there... those multi-dimentional IQ tests are multi-dementional... Very blunt tools for measuring such an intangible quantity...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast