+ Follow This Topic
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: haircolour

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    HEY GUYS I JUST RECEIVED A NOTE FROM THE SECOND BIGGEST MODELING AGENCY IN THE WORLD!
    I'M ALMOST LIKE NOT MAD MITH YOU ANYMORE...! AND YA, YOU'RE FREE TO THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT OF ME AS LONG AS IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER
    GOOD LUCK!

Does that mean you're leaving us? You know... to move on to bigger and better things?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Does that mean you're leaving us? You know... to move on to bigger and better things?
    i dunno, you only found me interesting because i made provocative statements and controversary arguments and stuff like that, and if i don't really feel like this anymore it's not interesting anymore so nobody s gonna reply lol

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    SING ALLELUJAAAA! SING IT SING ALLELUJA... SING IT! YEAH! SING ALLLELUJA

I hope she will get some photo session deep in the Sahara dessert,You know...No internet etc btw.models are actually ugly,most of them.And all are the same.Blonde pegs Ok guys,let's go sleep it's 1 am here
    I wazzzz here

i dunno, you only found me interesting because i made provocative statements and controversary arguments and stuff like that, and if i don't really feel like this anymore it's not interesting anymore so nobody s gonna reply lol

Nah.. I found you interesting because you're some sort of masochist and I have mild sadistic tendencies... it works out... you take the abuse and I dish it out...

It's one of those 'see a need, fill a need' sort of things..
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    It's from the bible, I swear.
    No way, Kumpel.

ERWISCHT.

btw.models are actually ugly
    well as i said if this questionable notion makes you feel better you can continue to think like this..
    Only just so you know i'm a commercial model, but you can ignore this part if you will.

HEY GUYS I JUST RECEIVED A NOTE FROM THE SECOND BIGGEST MODELING AGENCY IN THE WORLD!
    I'M ALMOST LIKE NOT MAD MITH YOU ANYMORE...! AND YA, YOU'RE FREE TO THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT OF ME AS LONG AS IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER
    GOOD LUCK!
    well done elle, i wish you the best of luck. i think this may help your attitude; to have to work and make money and survive. i advise that you read up on the designers to get ahead.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I've never quite understood the aspirations of models. I doubt it's profitable, you're only hired for as long as you look good (so you're spent fast), and it has a minimal amount of personal creativity or thinking involved, keep an eye on what you eat, exercise and be genetically lucky, and it's a done deal.

But you're well on your way, especially judging whether people deserve to have a say depending on their appearances, seeing as you suck arse in all other fields of measure.

I've never quite understood the aspirations of models. I doubt it's profitable, you're only hired for as long as you look good (so you're spent fast), and it has a minimal amount of personal creativity or thinking involved, keep an eye on what you eat, exercise and be genetically lucky, and it's a done deal.

But you're well on your way, especially judging whether people deserve to have a say depending on their appearances, seeing as you suck arse in all other fields of measure.
    there's lots of anger and frustration in this post. It's my part time job, i doubt your part time at 17 was too creative and involved a lot of thinking either. This one can at least help you establish good connections and stuff.
    btw the model you posted here has a pretty face, buts too thin.
    Last edited by elle; 17-03-09 at 09:18 AM.

well done elle, i wish you the best of luck. i think this may help your attitude; to have to work and make money and survive. i advise that you read up on the designers to get ahead.
    thanks

Awww Elle ... you don't have to piss us off for us to be interested in what you have to say. I think if you let us know what your real thoughts and dreams are, we would still be interested. Let us know your own vulnerabilities ... what YOU want ... maybe you won't get hundreds of replies, but they would be genuine!

Carl.

Uh oh... here comes my conscience... I mean Carl...

- James Allen

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post

But I have to admit, Petit will always be my one true love... she's just gorgeous..
    get to the back of the line because i've got the first 10 spots.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    The Bible is filled with wisdom of several generations and passed down for a couple thousand years... it's practically a compilation of common sense knowledge... how could it not be worth quoting?

Wow... this is an odd situation...
    umm.... i am not one to follow the bible...

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    get to the back of the line because i've got the first 10 spots.

raverboy

No need to fight... I'm always willing to share..

- James Allen

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast