+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: haircolour

and i lived inrussia too

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Stop that self loathing at once!
    that's what many seem to think here lol
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    me mum is half-russian and me dad is half-russian
    where did you live in russia?
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

ok, i was BORN in Ireland
    and i LIVE in Canada.
    Andmy MOM is half-finnish yo
    Sorry, I've been to Canada and i like Canadians so you can't have their ethnicity as well. Also, I have Irish and Finish friends so you can't have that too.

How about Neanderthal?
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

where did you live in russia?
    near Ekaterinburgh,
    you?

Sorry, I've been to Canada and i like Canadians so you can't have their ethnicity as well. Also, I have Irish and Finish friends so you can't have that too.
    i ALREADY have that, it's too late..

i ALREADY have that, it's too late..
    You seriously expect anyone to believe that you are a Russian-Finish-Irish-Nubian-Canadian? Right after you were exposed of lying.
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

You seriously expect anyone to believe that you are a Russian-Finish-Irish-Nubian-Canadian? Right after you were exposed of lying
    i personally don't know how this can be hard to believe, i'm not saying i have a billion dollars or anything..

i personally don't know how this can be hard to believe, i'm not saying i have a billion dollars or anything..
    It can be hard to believe because originaly you said you were from Ireland. Until it became apparent that the photos are from Russia. So you conveniently became 'from Finland and Russia'.

Until now anyway, when you became Canadian.

It looks like you want people so desperately to believe it's you on those photos you no longer care about the details in your story. You got, tangled up in your own lies.

If you want to confirm, why not do what Indig asked? Post a photo of you holding a newspaper with today's date?

Or even better, post a photo of you with a paper saying "Hello LF people, I am a Russian-Finish-Irish-Nubian-Canadian!"
    Ask the wind for the way
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

you russians are all crazy.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Until now anyway, when you became Canadian.
    what?????? i mentioned it in my first thread "why r u so lame in your choices"!!

If you want to confirm, why not do what Indig asked? Post a photo of you holding a newspaper with today's date?

Or even better, post a photo of you with a paper saying "Hello LF people, I am a Russian-Finish-Irish-Nubian-Canadian!"
    ok, tomorrow the photo'll be up only it won't say NUBIAN in it!!, you made it up..

Take a picture with a spoon and your tongue out... I want to point and laugh...
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body...

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    this may not work as he / she can ask the REAL girl to take a picture with the sign, however good luck getting a canadian newspaper to Russia in a day.

why do u guys even bother responding her stupid comments.. honestly im pretty sure shes just an ugly ass 12 y/o fat girl with a huge piggy nose and runs around her school kissing all the pretty girls ass and is frustrated cause no1 will ever pay any attention to her cause she has NOTHING going for her no brains or beauty and spends all her nights dreaming of being one of those pretty popular girls, thus coming to love forum trying to get all the attention she dousnt get from any1 around her.

however good luck getting a canadian newspaper to Russia in a day.
    haha you don't kno what ur talking about
    why do u guys even bother responding her stupid comments.. honestly im pretty sure shes just an ugly ass 12 y/o fat girl with a huge piggy nose and runs around her school kissing all the pretty girls ass and is frustrated cause no1 will ever pay any attention to her cause she has NOTHING going for her no brains or beauty and spends all her nights dreaming of being one of those pretty popular girls, thus coming to love forum trying to get all the attention she dousnt get from any1 around her.
    wow i REALLY enjoy reading posts where people don't believe that it's me cuz my pictures are so gorgeous. Cmon say "this model isn't you"

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast