+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: haircolour

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    wow i REALLY enjoy reading posts where people don't believe that it's me cuz my pictures are so gorgeous. Cmon say "this model isn't you"
    u know i did notice something about all the pictures uve shown saying that its u in all of them... THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT WOMEN and also those women u show are all long gone from high school and the things u write in ur post ALL OF THEM are the things that go through a 12 y/o stupid little girls mind. im sorry if i was to harsh nothing against u just stop it ur making a fool out of urself. BTW saying that ur from finland, canada, russia, etc douse not mean u are beautifull u stupid slut.

u know i did notice something about all the pictures uve shown saying that its u in all of them... THEY ARE ALL DIFFERENT WOMEN and also those women u show are all long gone from high school and the things u write in ur post ALL OF THEM are the things that go through a 12 y/o stupid little girls mind. im sorry if i was to harsh nothing against u just stop it ur making a fool out of urself. BTW saying that ur from finland, canada, russia, etc douse not mean u are beautifull u stupid slut.
    i've never heard anything more ridddiculous in my life. I'm different WOMEN!!. Ok, will you say YOU ARE a stupid bitch if i post a picture saying hi i'm elle from LF now?

...and you will be

i mean you already are cuz it's me but just as a proof

i've never heard anything more ridddiculous in my life. I'm different WOMEN!!. Ok, will you say YOU ARE a stupid bitch if i post a picture saying hi i'm elle from LF now?
    only if you hold a newspaper
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

i'll call elle a stupid bitch either way.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

only if you hold a newspaper
    are you checking my location or weather it's actually me?
    Newspaper thing is dumb i don't have todays newspaper and i doubt many ppl have i'm not a newspaper person, could've just asked for a picture in downtown or something.

i'll call elle a stupid bitch either way.
    argh watch for yourself okay?

are you checking my location or weather it's actually me?
    Newspaper thing is dumb i don't have todays newspaper and i doubt many ppl have i'm not a newspaper person, could've just asked for a picture in downtown or something.
    damn, she is one dumb bitch.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

damn, she is one dumb bitch.
    even if you were the smartest person in the world i wouldn't swap bodies with you

i wasn't offering.

i wasn't offering.
    good, at least you have no delusions in terms of this.

i would very much like to see that im w8ing for the dam picture

First she agrees to the newspaper thing... and now she doesn't.

What'cha hiding Elle?

Oh and btw... the girl in the pictures on this thread is not pretty... she looks like she could've been, but something went wrong... the face is too flat, the lips are way too full, the nose is much too small, and the eyes are way too far apart... and when you put all of these features together you have the appearance of 'almost pretty.'

And no, I'm not hating... I do find quite a few women physically attractive... however, you barely register because of the disproportion of your features.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

anyone who said that the girl is not pretty, i'd love to see your pictures.

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast