+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: haircolour

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    ok, tomorrow the photo'll be up only it won't say NUBIAN in it!!, you made it up..
    Still waiting

By the way, it better not have any evidence of photoshopping the text into the photo (I can tell)
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    anyone who said that the girl is not pretty, i'd love to see your pictures.
    The girl in the picture is definitely pretty. I just don't believe it is elle.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    The girl in the picture is definitely pretty. I just don't believe it is elle.
    i just don't understand people who are not even close to what she looks like, who start taking apart her face and criticizing it. what motivates people who do it? jealousy? some sort of self preservation? i may not like a person but can still be honest about their looks.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    i just don't understand people who are not even close to what she looks like, who start taking apart her face and criticizing it. what motivates people who do it? jealousy? some sort of self preservation? i may not like a person but can still be honest about their looks.
    I was honest about her looks... I'm artistic and bisexual. She just isn't very pretty, I've seen far prettier than her... near goddesses compared to her. Plus, she just isn't really sexually appealing to me. She has the traits that should attract me... but as I said before... the proportions are skewed enough to lose favor.

So don't throw in the 'must be jealous' card just yet. I did give an honest answer.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I'm not jealous, I just had waayyy higher expectations for Miss If you put me next to Angeline Jolie/Jennifer Lopez she wont have shit on me. It's not as serious as she thinks.

I already said she isnt ugly, she has a weird look. That doesnt make me jealous of her. She has nothing worthy of my jealousy.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

i meant the guys who said that they wouldn't bang her. complete bull
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, I'd bang her, but I don't find her particularly attractive.

I prefer dark haired, curvaceous women.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Oh, I'd bang her, but I don't find her particularly attractive.

Eh... if I were drunk or hard up for it... yeah, I'd go down on her. However, I'd probably prefer a low-lit environment in order to do so...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I've seen far prettier than her... near goddesses compared to her.
    i honestly wanna see their pictures really bad i wonder what a woman should look like to actually be a "goddess compared to me".. (not an airbrushed, photoshopped image of pamela anderson please, just regular unprofessional images of girls)

First she agrees to the newspaper thing... and now she doesn't.

What'cha hiding Elle?
    i don't have todays newspaper, but that's fine, if you are THAT smart you can look up my IP-address or whatever it's called, i don't know exactly how it's done (see i'm not as smart as you are LOL) but there's definitely a way to find out a user's country.

Haha so now that there's a threat that this might actually BE elle's real picture the pictures are gradually turning "Ugly" for you.. it's just hilarious.
    Lips too full??? there's hardly a way for a woman's lips to be TOO full nowadays, and mine aren't the fullest either..
    i don't wanna even Comment on the "nose too small-thing "

the face is too flat, the lips are way too full, the nose is much too small, and the eyes are way too far apart...
    yeah, I'd go down on her. However, I'd probably prefer a low-lit environment in order to do so...

OMG just THINK how other girls and some of you should be described then... how would you describe yourself then?

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/1872[/url]

well that doesn't mean blonde women are ugly, just because of your personal preferences..

k, and one more thing. Just because posts might be "ugly" and "unpleasant" for you to read, doesn't mean the poster's appearance has to be ugly.. I dunno, like for me it's obvious there's no connection between the two, well apparently for you it's not.. btw this is an indicator of a cognitive disorder called "black and white thinking". i do have to say tho -not all of you have that.

Elle, you have about a couple of hours of my patience left to post a photo of yourself with the requested sign or newspaper with today's date to prove you are who you say you are. Your time officially expires on Sunday. Let it be officially known that if no photo with the signs appears by then you are an impostor. And nothing you do or say after that will change that fact.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Arial Black"][B]OK GUYS I"M POSTING MY PICTURE IN THE GALLERY RIGHT NOW. BUT REMEMBER: YOU'RE NOT JUDGING MY APPEARANCE BUY IT, THE QUALITY OF THE PIC IS SHIT AND MAYBE I DON'T LOOK MY BEST (I DIDN'T BOTHER, AND I'VE HEADCOLD TOO LOL (mind you, you still can't call it ugly tho)) BUT THRE'S NO WAY IN HELL THAT YOU CAN DENY IT'S ME.
    Last edited by misombra; 08-03-09 at 07:55 AM.

I still don't get why people even care whether its genuine or fake. Pretty or not, her personality still smells, and even makeup can't hide that well enough apart from those who want one-night stands.

......................................**** you
    Last edited by elle; 08-03-09 at 08:28 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    well that doesn't mean blonde women are ugly, just because of your personal preferences..
    I didn't say you were ugly, I just said I didn't find you particularly attractive.

stop sending messages for me looser!!!
    Last edited by elle; 08-03-09 at 08:33 AM.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast