+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Dating other racial backgrounds

I almost only go after blonds, blue eyes...I don't go after girls outside my race...the other day I was thinking about my last 10 "crushes" - 7 were short blonds, the other 3 were brunettes with blue eyes...all were white.

I guess I have a "type"

Yeah. I guess you do. You sound like you do. LoL.
    I don't know. I've always loved the thought of havin' mixed kids when I'm older. I don't want my children to have the same borin' asian race as my mum 'n' dad's whole family. I think that's why I've always liked european guys. Hehehe. Besides, I think they're much cuter. [No offence.]

Asians Have No Tits

I have tits. I'm Asian.
    So what were you sayin' again?

Good Tits Real Tits

Mine are real. Mine aren't fake. I'm not even old enough to have bloody cosmetic surgery. Not that I want any. I'm happy with the way I am.

Roses Are Red Violets Are Black Why Is Your Chest As Flat As Your Back

I really wouldn't say a 'C' is like my back. Unless I have back fat as big as my tits then maybe. But does anyone around here OTHER than ArmyPUnk think that a 'C' is flat?

Quote Originally Posted by armyPunk
    Roses Are Red Violets Are Black Why Is Your Chest As Flat As Your Back
    Lol. Violets are blue. . .

Can we change this a little bit around? Can we talk about other backgrounds now????
    How about European people?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

I'm sorry. Who knows. It might change. Things might change. I might in the end actually end up with an Asian guy. I might be just speakin' a hella lot of bullshit right now. We'll see what happens...

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    I'm sorry. Who knows. It might change. Things might change. I might in the end actually end up with an Asian guy. I might be just speakin' a hella lot of bullshit right now. We'll see what happens...
    Interesting. You seem to be the complete opposite of the people who are against interracial relationships. You're against same-race relationships!

I can see where you are coming from. As an Asian guy myself, I thought the same way... and maybe still do a little bit now. My reasons were a little different, though: I thought that Asian girls wouldn't like me because I feel sort of like a disgrace to the Asian race as a whole. I'm pretty Americanized. So I felt like I had to go to different backgrounds to find a girl who would appreciate me.

In the end, though, I realized that a girl should like me for who I am. A girl who likes me even though I am part Chinese and Japanese and can't speak either language (my parents didn't want to teach me), but is still very interested in both cultures, not to mention many others. A man who loves tolerance over almost anything else. A man who is good at some things, horrible at others, but willing to try most things (albeit not everything).

I figure that when that woman comes (IF she comes), it doesn't matter what race she is. If she's an Asian girl, that's great! If she isn't, well, that's great too! Finding someone you love is more important that what race that person is. I figure that even though I feel as if Asian girls wouldn't be attracted to me, I'm not going to shut them out. If you are truly shutting all Asian guys out, then you won't 'actually end up with an Asian guy'. There's no chance. I'd say to just try not to overlook Asian guys all the time. Who knows, one of them might be the one, or maybe not. But nobody knows.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal
    I can see where you are coming from. As an Asian guy myself, I thought the same way... and maybe still do a little bit now. My reasons were a little different, though: I thought that Asian girls wouldn't like me because I feel sort of like a disgrace to the Asian race as a whole. I'm pretty Americanized. So I felt like I had to go to different backgrounds to find a girl who would appreciate me.
    I feel somewhat same as you. I, being Asian also, am Americanized. Therefore, I have hard time dating someone who is native from my country. I can only relate to Americanized people. The communication in whole is completely different.

Its hard to date someone who is not Americanized. Women from my country need lots to catch up with me and I feel bad for it.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Yeah. I guess you do. You sound like you do. LoL.
    I don't know. I've always loved the thought of havin' mixed kids when I'm older. I don't want my children to have the same borin' asian race as my mum 'n' dad's whole family. I think that's why I've always liked european guys. Hehehe. Besides, I think they're much cuter. [No offence.]
    What do you mean mixed? as in mixed with EUROPEAN heritage or just mixed?
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast