+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dating other racial backgrounds

Dating other racial backgrounds

I have a question,
    does anyone have a problem dating other racial backgorunds?
    Seriously, lets be honest here. Does anyone really worry about that?
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

We talked about this once before.. i have dated out of my race so to speak, .. he even asked how I would feel introducing him to my parents... ( me white.. him african american) .. I dont know. I would hope that it wouldnt matter. But honestly, I dont know .. should you care? no... is it socially a question? ... not sure. I dont have a problem with it.. but he did. He wouldnt have introduced me to his parents.. he was afraid of thier reaction. Race is like everything else..people look at things with judgemental horror about all sorts of dating. Inter-race dating... lesbians... gays... same closed minded view. Mine? WHO CARES! .. Date who you are most happy with .. except animals.. lol
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

I have no problem with it.

What should it matter what race your partner is, as long as you care about each other and treat each other right, that shouldn't matter, ive been with mostof the mainstream races in america..i dont see why its a big deal to some people
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Some poeple just aren't attracted to certain races. Some people don't find asians attractive. Or white people attractive. Or whatever. Me? I do have my racial preferences (meaning I think more girls of certain races are attractive than girls of other races), but I am basing that on looks. Not on race. So if I see a girl that's attractive that is purple, I'd be like, "Wow. I didn't know purple girls COULD be attractive. But this one is." Then I'd go hide in the corner and blush while some asshole talks to her and gets her number. Just like every OTHER Friday night.

Rod Steele

i sense some hostility there alexi, but yeah i know what you mean..typically i dont usually go for white girls, just on a physical level..dont know why

What hostility? I wasn't being hostile at all. I was just thinking friends that I know. One doesnt' like asians. One doesn't date whites. No hostility though.

Race itself really doesn't amount to much although within a certain racial group I tend to find certain characteristics the same, although I make sure to talk to the individual to make sure these aren't present. Like with black girls I notice they tend to be really loud and obnoxious, hispanic girls tend to not speak english as well, white girls tend to want really trashy or stupid guys. I don't prejudge, that's just a pattern I've seen throughout. I really don't care at all between any race although given a choice I'd hafta run straight to asian girls.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Yeah ASIAN GIRLS RULE! hahahaha
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

No alexi, about the friday night lol, and actually zekk that is prejudice, peoples personalities have nothing to do with skin tones..as for me i was talking about how i like dark smooth skin, long thick hair, petite AND thick, which are not typical white girls looks..but im attracted to a broad range of females and looks so it dont really matter, everything about a female is sexy, to me though most important thing is the face

I have no problem with it at all - Race means nothing to me - we are all humans and we all have the same feelings/emotions...

Now for taking her home to meet the family - well, that another story. My entire family is hardcore racist. I remember once I was making out with a black chick when my dad came home from work and he flipped out. Now a week later I was doing the same with a white girl and he didn't care....

But yeah.. I have never really dated anyone other than white girls, but I am up for it. I see no problem with it at all.

I have to say that I would date anyone that I am attracted to, but looking back I have never dated "outside my race" by traditional standards. Several of the men in my past were German (not German American but from Germany) and there is an Italian lurking back there as well.

However, being in the South - I was friends with an inter-racial couple (they were married with two children) both of my friends were college educated, sharp people and yet when he was in flight school in Mississippi I was shocked at how many people felt like it was okay to make rude comments to them! Like the dirty looks weren't bad enough - - people would make comments about their relationship and their children. EWWWWWWW.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy

I think mixed raced people are beautiful - I have never ever seen or heard of an ugly mixed person - my personal preference is a mix of black and white - I have never dated anyone like that, but damn ! Those are the hottest women on the earth ! *drools*

Aww, i think im going to write a poem dedicated to the beauty of women..it will be hard to complete such a task with my active imagination and overly high sex drive though, it seems this may take me months

This should be interesting... lol

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast