+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel violated slightly

I feel violated slightly

Right so I’ve been on a few dates lately but last night I went out on a date, we had a great time but I was soo not attracted to him at all, he would be a great friend, anyway he walked me to my car and then lunged at me, I wasn’t expected it at all, I was expecting a peck on the cheek, anyway full on frenchie, I pulled back and jumped into the car as soon as I could, and didn’t look back, wtf? Seriously will I have to expect this kind of behaviour from my dates? Anyway overall my dating experience has been good so far, one guy brought me clay pigeon shooting the other day..flippin brilliant it was, then today I went on a day tour of Dublin, also fascinating and good fun. Anyway told the guy that lunged at me that I wasn’t interested, he seems like a weirdo to me now, am I overreacting? I would like to be open minded about this coz otherwise he was alright as a friend.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Girls don't expect a tongue tonsillectomy on a first kiss unless invited. Since you clearly didn't invite that kind of physical aggression, I'd have to say that you shouldn't trust him enough to try to be his friend. Sexual overaggressive is a dangerous trait in a man ... it can lead to forced sexual abuse or rape if his advances are repeatedly rebuffed.

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 07-03-09 at 01:48 AM.

No! too aggressive. There isn't always a kiss on the first date.

I agree with Carl, he seems like difficult to trust on after that. He's too aggressive for a first date..
    For me, it's alright that you told him you're not interested at him.. time for him to realize that he should not take advantage over his friends.. even if you're dating.
    “Some people are so determined to find blissful happiness that they overlook a lifetime of contentment” -Unknown.
    listening on my music while trying to figure out your situation..

i read your post to my boyfriend and he said, "ewwwwwww classless bastard!"

i agree. that's gross.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Too aggressive for sure!

Going straight for a deep kiss like that sort of tells of an attempt to get the girl warmed up for getting physical, so it's a good thing in your case that you got the one-night-stand man out of the way.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Were you sending him signals? Like, did you have on one of those super miniskirts that shows the bottom of your ass? Did you rest your hand on his lap and lick your lips?

If you answered no to the above the guy was waaaaay the hell out of line and clueless. He's probably a nutcase and it's probably best not to even be friends with him, unfortunately.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Too aggressive... no restraints... apparently this guy hasn't figured out how to temper his sex drive.

I'd say good riddance... a man like that could be dangerous...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Now now guys, maybe he just tripped? And since he was no doubt startled by the fall he opened his mouth... Now maybe SHE was standing too close and he happen to fall ON her mouth? Then in the confusion of it all, he was trying to apologize but since they locked mouths it SEEMED like he was kissing...

It could happen... right?
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

That's nasty. Leave him alone.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The germ-o-phobe in me is having a field day right now.

I only care to swap spit with people after I have determined them to be a low infectious disease risk.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

thanks guys, i thought i was being stupid maybe. all the way home i wanted to puke coz i could taste him in my mouth. i hated that i had no control.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching