+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is she doing?

What is she doing?

"I was supposed to go see my now ex-girlfriend this past Monday out in Minnesota and I live in Colorado. She called me this evening and said that things were moving too fast and that she thought it was too good to be true. I asked her to at least try and she said "no." She said the real reason is because she is afraid and she realized that she might be falling for her ex again. I know she loves me because she was crying and of course so was I."
    The aformentioned girl in that post - she keeps calling me and talking to me online, she called me six times in the 48 hours following the break up. She's the one that broke up with me and she keeps wanting to talk to me. I told her not to contact me for a week because everytime I talk with her now, I get sick to my stomach.
    My questions are; Why does she keep wanting to talk to me when she's the one who broke up with me? and, What are some of the reasons that when every time I talk to her I get sick to my stomach?
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

This one has got me riddled too man. Sry I can't help. I was in the same situation about 4 months ago, but then I made the initiative to stop all the contact. And now I am fine.

If you wont see her unless you talk on the phone just don't pick up when she calls. Cold turkey is the best way to cure a broken heart.
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

Stop eating children, and magically you are healed from stomach sickness.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

got ta love tha magic in that ! lmao

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    Why does she keep wanting to talk to me when she's the one who broke up with me?
    It is human nature that when you care for someone it's hard to let go, I have ex-boyfriends who still call every six months or so. (I call those phone calls "Keeping their Options Open" calls.) It's like they want to make sure that they are still on my mind. . .or that I'm still here.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    What are some of the reasons that when every time I talk to her I get sick to my stomach?
    STRESS! Once upon a time most of my emotions lived out through my stomach - - I drank alot of the pink stuff back in those days. With time you won't suffer so much but for now I would screen your calls.

I think the mistake a lot of us make is thinking the state-appointed shrink is our friend. - Jack Handy