Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I really fuccking hate some people

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

I really fuccking hate some people

*sizzle*

10 degrees cooler now
    Last edited by DoesntMatter; 09-03-09 at 06:43 PM.

i agree. i think law is a fallacy in itself. people also use the fact that something is against the law to make themselves feel superior because they don't break it.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

holy mother! why bother caring about shit like that? look after your own and as many others as you can, but people like that no-one can help or should care about
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    And would love for them to die slowly. I hate how in the US so many people are so fuccking stupid as to think that just because they act within the confines of the law others do too and their bullshit behavior can be tolerated. And I hate how people have a sense of entitlement to being able to get away with this shit. That is why I really like Calabria, idiot PRICKS get shot and disintegrated in bathtubs of acid like they should

Stupid ass white-bread American chicken-shit guys and girls need lessons in this other part of the equilibrium of power
    You sir are my new Messiah... i can't find a single flaw in your reasoning...
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

What exactly are you referring to? Like what happened.......?

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

What an appropriate thread for what's going on in my life right now.

I'm getting sued by a dumb fat bitch for something absolutely ****ing retarded. Bitches like this that take advantage of the judicial system should be fined. My insurance company even said it's frivolous. Oh ya it happened almost 2 years ago, they waited until two days before exactly 2 years till they could sue.

Prefer not to go into detail about this until it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post

I'm getting sued by a dumb fat bitch for something absolutely ****ing retarded. Bitches like this that take advantage of the judicial system should be fined. My insurance company even said it's frivolous. Oh ya it happened almost 2 years ago, they waited until two days before exactly 2 years till they could sue.

Theres a reason my insurance premiums are ridiculous for my motorcycle, its because everyone has RIGHTS that you can't take away ~_~

I'm not the one crashing and costing insurance companies hundreds of millions of dollars, but the cost gets handed down to me.

Helmets and a motorcycle safety course should be MANDATORY at any age and the tests should be much, much harder. If you pass it your first time its not hard enough.

The Warmonger

stupid selfish people sue, there is usually no reason to go that far, silly people
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Me too, but not some for me but just all.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I heard a woman sued McDonalds cuz her coffee was too hot LOL.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Yea, the craziness. Hot coffee being hot.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Yeah, she spilled it on herself and got burned. Bet you wouldn't have guessed she got a 1 MILLION dollar settlement for it either.

The Warmonger

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the laws were created so we could break them and end up paying hefty fines.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    And would love for them to die slowly. I hate how in the US so many people are so fuccking stupid as to think that just because they act within the confines of the law others do too and their bullshit behavior can be tolerated. And I hate how people have a sense of entitlement to being able to get away with this shit. That is why I really like Calabria, idiot PRICKS get shot and disintegrated in bathtubs of acid like they should

Stupid ass white-bread American chicken-shit guys and girls need lessons in this other part of the equilibrium of power
    You've always been such a racist son of a bitch, and very chauvinistic about America. Now you're whining like a bitch about some personal problem because you've had a spin on luck. If you don't like it, go back to Calabria. Wherever the hell that is.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i agree. i think law is a fallacy in itself. people also use the fact that something is against the law to make themselves feel superior because they don't break it.
    Law isn't a fallacy, people just use it to their advantage in order to get their own form of corrupt power. Anyway, if you'd make a better law enforcement policy, I don't see why the **** you're not already in the business.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post

Curious what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Cbrider View Post
    Yeah, she spilled it on herself and got burned. Bet you wouldn't have guessed she got a 1 MILLION dollar settlement for it either.
    I'd sue Mcdonalds too. That's what those white collared sons of bitches get for overpricing their nasty processed food that comes from processed animals and shit.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    You've always been such a racist son of a bitch, and very chauvinistic about America. Now you're whining like a bitch about some personal problem because you've had a spin on luck. If you don't like it, go back to Calabria. Wherever the hell that is.
    A) I'm not racist, and if you think I am you haven't been reading my posts carefully enough, or you've been willfully misinterpreting them. Probably the second

B) I'm not chauvinistic about America, I'm just not gonna not argue stupid attacks against it because they are mostly very unreasonable

C) Calabria is a state in Italy. If it was a German state you would have known

Everything I said was basically a huge overexaggeration at me being pissed off at someone who, once their domain of influence is through, I am going to verbally shit down their neck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast