+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Oral Sex: how to tell if he's satisfied?

Oh, I realize this. I'm not complaining about that. But I think it's important, when one is intimate with another person, to think both about your own pleasure and about your partner.

Quote Originally Posted by tigereyes12 View Post
    Oh, I realize this. I'm not complaining about that. But I think it's important, when one is intimate with another person, to think both about your own pleasure and about your partner.

Rest assured... quite a few guys do... even if they're aren't "in love" with the girl they are with (i.e. casual sex)... it's quite an ego boost for them to get the girl off too...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Right. But the way Frasbee put it implies that male pleasure is the ultimate goal of intimacy. I disagree with this--it should be mutual enjoyment and satisfaction (whether that involves orgasm for the woman or not).

Right. But the way Frasbee put it implies that male pleasure is the ultimate goal of intimacy. I disagree with this--it should be mutual enjoyment and satisfaction (whether that involves orgasm for the woman or not).
    i just read his post, and tiger, you are paranoid.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

I'm sorry if that's what you think, but his choice of semantics reads loud and clear to me...paranoid or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    You kidding?

No way.

I can ejaculate in about a minute if I tried, but it will be one of the most lackluster orgasms I'll ever have.

In fact timing is so key when it comes to the difference between a mediocre orgasm and a "my face is tingling" orgasm.

That's why it's important for me to have control, because if I'm being ridden, I don't have any control as to when I blow my load. She could hit one of those acute sensitive spots that triggers me to ejaculate which will cause me to try to stifle it and leave me spent but unsatisfied.

Eco, eco, eco.

You have a lot to learn.

Tiger he was referring to his own orgasm because it was relevant to the topic... there was no need to include "but I make sure my partner is satisfied too cause I'm such a great and wonderful guy"...

No where did he insinuate that male pleasure is the ultimate goal of intimacy. Rather he was talking about how timing can be one of the deciding factors between a mediocre orgasm for a male or an exceptional orgasm.

I fear you are letting your insecurities get the better of you. Good lord... ease up and relax... not all men are purely chauvinistic you know?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

I'm sorry if that's what you think, but his choice of semantics reads loud and clear to me...paranoid or not.

The same could be said of your choice of reactions too... conversation has two parts... the action and reaction.... and I think you are overreacting to a relatively benign statement.

- James Allen

I respectfully disagree and stand by what I said. (Though I'm sure it wasn't said with any ill intent, and mean no offense to Frasbee.)

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We're talking about getting a guy off, dumbass, pay attention.

I was asking a question about oral sex in the first place, not intercourse. Do not call me a dumbass, it's not called for. I was merely trying to point out an attitude in your statement that crossed me as a little disturbing. I had no intention of picking a fight.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was asking a question about oral sex in the first place, not intercourse. Do not call me a dumbass, it's not called for. I was merely trying to point out an attitude in your statement that crossed me as a little disturbing. I had no intention of picking a fight.
    You were not pointing out an attitude, you were instilling your own.

We're talking about the male orgasm here and in response to Eco's statement I was making it clear that male orgasms aren't all "good" just because they ejaculate.

How a woman's orgasm has anything to do with a man receiving oral is beyond me.

Tigereyes if you get your feathers ruffled because of someone's "attitude" or their choice of semantics or some other equally irrelevant trivia to what matters --- the facts... then you will be downright unhappy from one post to the next.

If this is how you handle those that 'seemingly' have an attitude, then I can only imagine that encountering someone with a real attitude would give you a heart attack.

No need to be so sensitive... it'll only work against you...
    Last edited by Aeradalia; 11-03-09 at 06:11 AM.

- James Allen

this thread actually turned me on
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    this thread actually turned me on
    I think conflict turns you on.

Jesus christ, don't lecture me. If you insist on misinterpreting what I was saying go ahead, but you are in no way educating me or changing the fact that I stand by what I said. I did not mean to pick a fight, as I previously stated, and I apologize if that's how it appeared. It was not my intent. Also, please don't make judgements about the personalities of people you don't know based on a single thread. It's offensive and presumptuous.

Fin.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast