+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oral Sex: how to tell if he's satisfied?

Oral Sex: how to tell if he's satisfied?

Oral Sex: how to tell if he's satisfied?
    For the men (or women from experience): can you finish even if you aren't enjoying a blow job, or are there certain things you do if it isn't good? Is thrusting up a good or bad sign? Grabbing the back of the girls head?

Okay... I can feel you on this question because... my fiancee told me one time that he doesn't dig oral sex because he is too big and it doesn't do anything for him.

But... he will let me give him oral sex. he seems like he is enjoying it too! Plus sometimes he will tell me to do it sometimes. Idk if I ever satisfy him though :|

I don't like the pushing on the back of the head though. That will make me stop. I don't like the forcing it down my throat either. The choking is not cool. i don't want to die when I'm having sex.

a man is satisfied if you see him cum, simple
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Well, thrusting up and heading grabbing is a GOOD sign...

In my opinions it's not bad as long as you keep the those teeth under control.
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Oh really? So that is a good sign? I thought it was a bad sign, the back of the head thing. I figured it was like he's saying "Put more in your mouth woman!"

I always worried that it meant I wasn't doing a good enough job as well--though in all fairness, it tends to happen when he's getting close.

When he can't forget your name... that's when you know you are doing a good job...

Oh and moaning... thrusting... lifting himself up a bit... grabbing your head... and begging for more are all signs of a good blowjob.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

when he cums, it's not complicated
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    when he cums, it's not complicated

Yes, but that's just mediocre... guys cum to routine masturbation too.

A good, excellent, noteworthy blowjob involves additional clues... additional reactions.... more ways to tell he's enjoying himself... and more ways to boost your own confidence.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

nah i don't think men read into the pleasure that much, it is what it is, the longer it takes the better but they are happy either way

Horny-ness has arrived!! I can't wait for him to get home now! Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    nah i don't think men read into the pleasure that much, it is what it is, the longer it takes the better but they are happy either way

Eh... I'll have to disagree with you on that... if all they wanted was just a quick and dull form of pleasure, then there would be no need to try new things, work on other techniques, or even have personal preferences.

I think men are more complex sexually than you give them credit. When they are with someone they truly like/love, then the emotional/mental aspect comes into play as well.

Although I'm speaking from personal experience with a guy who enjoys sex very much and loves to explore new things and more intense forms of pleasure.

- James Allen

[QUOTE=Aeradalia;431284]

I think men are more complex sexually than you give them credit. QUOTE]

i don't believe it, simple simon says....

Lol i just noticed i'm the only male to answer this question =P

Give us SOME credit, we enjoy things, it's not just about climaxing either... My ex used to give me head to get my riled up. I can see why you wouldn't WANT to have the back of your head pushed down, but it IS a good thing. Trusting up VERY good...

BASICALLY if we do ANYTHING to get MORE inside, your doing a good job, because trust me, if you sucked (you know what i mean) we'd tell you to stop. Most dudes will take no head over bad head.

PS: i know most girls think it's nasty, but swallowing will give you extra brownie points... I look for chicks that do, as a way of telling if they're wife material =P If your boyfriend doesn't "taste" good, start feeding him pineapple juice.
    Last edited by The_bobb; 09-03-09 at 01:33 PM.
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Just so Bobb isn't flying solo here......I personally go for the head if its good. I resist doing it, but if its good oral I have the urge to grab your hair or the back of your head and push.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast