+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Oral Sex: how to tell if he's satisfied?

My ex-husband really liked bj's and would ask for them but it was really hard for him to actually get all the way there. Not sure why. He said I was the only girl who had ever succeeded in making him cum with oral. I thought that was a great compliment until I realized it meant that I would be expected to do it again, and it really sucked, so to speak. Took forever, like 20 minutes. Jeeze, what the hell was wrong with that guy?
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 04-04-09 at 05:21 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

giga, come give me lessons.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

no wait nevermind. then i'll be expected to do it more.

ewwwwwwwwww.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Some men won't be able to cum from oral alone (particularly if they are circumcised since this destroys a LOT of nerve endings, sadly!), just like some women can't cum from vaginal thrusting alone. But there's nobody saying you can't mix it up a bit and use a combination of hand and mouth. If the guy is arching his back or pushing his cock forward--that probably means he likes it. If he is pulling away that means he most likely doesn't like it. I think we are tempted to grab the back of a woman's head to steady ourselves when orgasm is imminent (but try to avoid it since the word is women don't like it).

He'll cum.

Quote Originally Posted by The_bobb View Post
    Lol i just noticed i'm the only male to answer this question =P

Give us SOME credit, we enjoy things, it's not just about climaxing either... My ex used to give me head to get my riled up. I can see why you wouldn't WANT to have the back of your head pushed down, but it IS a good thing. Trusting up VERY good...

BASICALLY if we do ANYTHING to get MORE inside, your doing a good job, because trust me, if you sucked (you know what i mean) we'd tell you to stop. Most dudes will take no head over bad head.

PS: i know most girls think it's nasty, but swallowing will give you extra brownie points... I look for chicks that do, as a way of telling if they're wife material =P If your boyfriend doesn't "taste" good, start feeding him pineapple juice.
    I'm soooo going to use this advice.....coz I'd absolutely love to taste him but I'm afraid he'll taste like shit as other guys have, and the gag reflex is really hard to control sometimes.

If he cannot form a coherent sentance for at least a minute or two afterwards you are doing it right!

In regards to the thrusting, I don't mind it if I can position myself in a manner that I can move around in response, but if I'm underneath him, or unable to adjust the position of my head, there is a chance he will inadvertantly thrust into my back molars which I'm assuming doesn't feel too good.

I give my husband head about...5 times a week. All of which are what he would call hardcore. He loves deepthroat style, pushing my head as far down as my throat will allow. Choking makes it all the better for him. He likes me to have my head hang off the side of the bed while he f---- my face. Stuff like that. When you combine the hands and mouth and have one hand going in one direction while the other going opposite all the while sucking him, it amazes him. I love to give oral because he really enjoys it. I always try to mix it up and make it different for him. How I know when he likes it, his eyes are shut (he usually watches) he takes his hands, grabs my hair and shoves my head down.... I love it!

In my experience the back of the head thing can mean one or two things.

They either want to feel slightly in control of the motions, or... they want you to go deeper =P

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345