+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Compassion

Compassion

Psalm 103
    13 As a father has compassion on his children,
    so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;
    Amatures built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.
    -Mark Lowary

and again i will say....

The point is....????
    (question and answer of the day)

why put on this macho thing?

hello... why do you think they are the stronger species??? its the male ego. all have it. it's when they use it. lmao

hell and they wonder why there are so many lesbians today.

i think they all must of watched this movie in grade school while we watched that horrible "puberty movie" and theirs was "what to say to a girl....by men, for men"

So where was this compassion, when my best friend was pistolwhipped and robbed at gunpoint, while his girl was in the other room getting raped by 5 men one at a time..sweety? any answers to that?
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

Someone at your age has no idea and shouldnt speak on things such as compassion.

So I have to be afraid for Mr. Big God Man to show me mercy? Your religion is weird. You actually believe this? I bet you'd tell me all about your Christian mythology then pass off Greek, Norse and Eastern mythology as just tales. Look at those myths then you'll see where I'm coming from and why I think it's so ludicrous that you throw this crap around and believe it wholeheartedly.

P.S. I wouldn't come off so judgemental of your beliefs if you would just post opinions like a normal member and stop quoting worthless scripture to all of us who obviously don't care.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton
    So where was this compassion, when my best friend was pistolwhipped and robbed at gunpoint, while his girl was in the other room getting raped by 5 men one at a time..sweety? any answers to that?
    Things allways happen for a reason, I mean why do people die it's just their time, I guess.
    -Mark Lowary

Someone at your age has no idea and shouldnt speak on things such as compassion.
    Someone my age.... ha... I think I know more about compassion than you do,,, so i guess age dosent matter.
    -Mark Lowary

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    So I have to be afraid for Mr. Big God Man to show me mercy? Your religion is weird. You actually believe this? ...and why I think it's so ludicrous that you throw this crap around and believe it wholeheartedly.

P.S. I wouldn't come off so judgemental of your beliefs if you would just post opinions like a normal member and stop quoting worthless scripture to all of us who obviously don't care.
    If you don't care then don't read my posts, if you do then fine. But yeah as a matter a fact everyone should be afraid of God. I do believe it more than i believe in anything else. It's not crap. I'm not being judgemental I simply quoted a verse. Scripture is not worthless. I'm not a normal member and I think I can post whatever I want to but thanks for you concern anyways.
    -Mark Lowary

This is what irritates me...NO ONE should be afraid of God...
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

As a moderators I have to read every post that goes through here. I can see you obviously have that same "holier than thou" attitude I see in the rest of those like you. You're not a normal member? So you're a special member? Sweetie, you're just like everyone else, no better and no worse. Perhaps you're the one lacking faith, faith in the concept of the present and of other people.
    Heit ist mein taug.

lol..you obviously know nothing of compassion sweety..thinking that something like that happens for a reason, no there is no reason, the world is ****ed up. shit happens, sometimes good, mostly bad, if god exists, hes not all that great. i stand by that statement till i die. and we ALL die regardless sweety, i could get hit by a car today, and it would have nothing to do with god at all, it hasto do with the way of the world. Id rather build my own opinions and mind, and have fun than pray to someone who doesnt give a shit about anyone. **** god- i fear no one but myself.

I think I smell a ban comming on - either that or a war between God Child and the site Mods/Admin

hehe - its been awhile since I watched a good fight

ROUND 1 !!!

*DING !*

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk_T_Strife
    As a moderators I have to read every post that goes through here. I can see you obviously have that same "holier than thou" attitude I see in the rest of those like you. You're not a normal member? So you're a special member? Sweetie, you're just like everyone else, no better and no worse. Perhaps you're the one lacking faith, faith in the concept of the present and of other people.
    Keep telling yourself that. I don't believe that i'm better than everyone, all ive ever been told since i started on here is that im not a normal member you know the kind who won't say anything nice about religion because it causes a big scene, and if that is the description of normal than no im not. But i do know that im not better than u, a homeless person, or a homosexual cause in God's eyes sin amounts to the same.
    -Mark Lowary

lol..you obviously know nothing of compassion sweety..thinking that something like that happens for a reason, no there is no reason, the world is ###### up. #### happens, sometimes good, mostly bad, if god exists, hes not all that great. i stand by that statement till i die. and we ALL die regardless sweety, i could get hit by a car today, and it would have nothing to do with god at all, it hasto do with the way of the world. Id rather build my own opinions and mind, and have fun than pray to someone who doesnt give a #### about anyone. #### god- i fear no one but myself.
    I know more about compassion than you ever will apparently. God is full of compassion. Things happen for a reason, you get hit by a car today it was ment to be. Yeah the world gets worse every day, and the Bible said it will. Another prophecy in the works.
    -Mark Lowary

2 points for sweetie ! 0 for the others !

Come on guys ! lets fight ! dont just stand there ! lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast