+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Guilty feeling

Guilty feeling

Hey guys,
    got something I've been feeling guilty about and was wondering what you think I should do. I already made the decision that I was going to tell her, but anyways, here it is:

Alright, so I've been dating this girl for about a year and a half now. Real gorgeous girl, totally
    would do anything for me, the whole nine yards, perfect ten, never had any real SERIOUS fights, you
    get the picture.
    Anyways, lately I've been feeling really shitty about things that I've said to girls in the past
    through text, no face-to-face stuff, just, flirty stuff I've sent to other girls. Saying they
    were gorgeous, beautiful, talking about hooking up, asking them to send me sexy pics,
    shit like that. Alot of this came out while I had been at the bar also, not all of the
    times though. For some reason this has been causing me alot of anxiety lately and I just
    do not know how to deal with it.
    When this started getting bad I told her that I had asked a girl for a sexy pic and she was
    fine with it as long as I wasn't going to act on it. I think some of
    it just has to do with me feeling so bad about it cause she treats me so well. Hmm, I don't know.
    Any advice? Anything at all?

If things are so great with this girl why do you need to talk to other women about hooking up? Not sure I get it.

jjj is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by cewzp4 View Post
    If things are so great with this girl why do you need to talk to other women about hooking up? Not sure I get it.
    yeah i dont get that bit either. Only thing i guess u can do, as u told her about it before and she was fine with it as long as u dont let off, take that as a major let off. and just make sure you dont do anymore of the things that you have done before. if u want a sexy pic etc, ask your gf for one of her. simple.

I'll bet it isn't really as "fine" as she made it out to be. She put that one in the bank. You haven't seen the last of it.

If you feel guilty, stop doing it, get rid of the evidence and go forward with better behavior. She doesn't need to know what a shit you've been if you stop it.
    Spammer Spanker

To respond to the questions above, I'm not really sure why I've asked other people that, its just, well, maybe its just knowing that I can? Oy veige.

Oh and Gigabitch, I've already stopped doing it for sometime now. This is way in the past from when we first started dating.

I guess I need to explain my relationship history a little bit. To sum it up without writing a wall of text, past 3 girlfriends I've had have cheated on me, which has since left me to believe that everyone will do the same. Now, I don't feel this way with this girl anymore, not at all really. I'm very comfortable around her and things are just great basically! I think I started feeling that way about her because after we first hooked up, before we were dating, she hooked up with another guy the very next night. And than, to this day is something thats still controversial between my friends and I (I am truely on her side on this one), she was flirting with someone who I thought was my friend (he was the instigator).

Thanks alot though guys for all the help you've been given me.
    Oh, and please excuse my spelling and misuse of the words "there" and "their," I'm notorious for that.
    Have a good day.

I don't see why you would tell her about it if you're not doing it any more. It's just hurtful.
    Spammer Spanker