+ Follow This Topic

Thread: heart broken

heart broken

to start off. i dated a girl for two years and she cheated on me 3 times. i really loved her. we were going to get back together but all she talked about was the other guy. i got mad and called her a slutt and since since last summer she hasn't talked to me. i finally gave up. and i met a girl two states away. we fellfor for each other and she moved moved on. then here recently we started talking again. and she told me last night she found someoneelse because i couldn't be there wither, but she wouldn't let me come be with her. i don't know what to do anymore

Well, have you called HER a "slutt" to make yourself feel better? Maybe you should try that, since it worked so well last time.

Or, you could look at yourself and your relationships and try to figure out why your girlfriends consistently leave you for other guys. There's something they're not getting from you. Or, it's possible you just date slutts.
    Spammer Spanker

yeah. i have been through hell all my life. sometimes i don't think its worth living, but i do keep going. its love that keeps me sane. now i don't got love because i made the stupidist mistake .

What mistake was that?
    Spammer Spanker

calling her a slutt. since last year. i have got two piercings and two tattoos now people look down on me and yeah. just in the past two weeks i have moved four times. i just want a family. love