+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cheated

I wouldn't want a guy to have to take a pill to be faithful, I know I don't need to, so I am sure that there are guys that are faithful as well.

I just don't know how to forget about this if I do stay with him. I mean, I don't want it to be a strain on our relationship anymore. I think that if we are together I need to get over it somehow. I just can't decide if I SHOULD. And I don't know how to go about it anymore. Both of us have been going out alot without each other including clubs, etc. and I am not sure how comfortable I am doing this if we are together is this wrong?

Both of us have been going out alot without each other including clubs, etc. and I am not sure how comfortable I am doing this if we are together is this wrong?
    I personally don't see anything wrong with going places separately. You need to have SOME aspects of your lives just you. However the main thing now is "Can I trust him while he's there? Can I trust that he'll be AT THE CLUB for four hours and not spend two there and two with some girl?"

Rod Steele

That's the issue I am having. I mean shouldn't the trust be built before we start going to clubs and stuff? I don't know. I mean why would he want to be with me if he wants to go to clubs with his friends all of the time? We weren't like this before it happened as much, so that is what worries me.

Also, just to let you know, guys really don't go to clubs to dance. They go to meet chicks. I've NEVER EVER heard a guy turn to his friends and say, "Hey, this Friday, let's hit up the clubs and dance the night away."

He may be going just to hang out with his friends and keep them company IN CASE they can't find any chicks, but SOMEONE will be chick hunting. And he could end up being the 'wingman'. So chances are high that he'll be flirting one on one with some chick(s).

Rod Steele

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12