+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this guy a little interested or what???

Is this guy a little interested or what???

So I like this guy. I want to know if he is a little interested so I won't waste my time. He seems like the type of guy who's extremely "friendly" to all girls, but I'm not sure. I hang out with him and his friend sometimes and he's always making sure I'm comfortable. His friend is just there and talking to me, but the guy that I like is always trying to be extra friendly. The first time I hung out with the guy I like, he put his arm around me and made jokes with me. I thought he was just being friendly. Every time I hang out with him, he makes a lot of jokes and when I leave his view, he looks to see where I am. The thing is he occasionally talks about other girls, so I think he may think of me as only a friend. Later on, he casually said I should come over to his place. They only thing that sort of gives me confidence is that he and I honestly barely know each other, so inviting me to his place before we are categorized as "friends" gives ups my confidence. However, again, he could still just be a friendly type of guy.

He's in a band and one night I went to his show and he hangs out a little with me and tries to get to know my friends. He even smiles at me while he is onstage playing. His friend (he's also in the band) doesn't show me as much attention as the guy I like, so I feel like maybe there's a chance he may feel something.

What do you guys think????? I am just so curious.

I think you infatuated with a stereotypical musician. I'm willing to bet he's a chronic "one night stand" kinda guy (we can smell our own). And i'd also bet he treats most women the same way he treats you.

Why do i think this? Because it's the way i act when i want to get laid. The only difference, i make sure the chick knows i'm not out for a relationship.

Do what you want to do, but i wouldn't look into this as a possible relationship without asking him. REGARDLESS what your "feelings" tell you.

By the by, how old are you?
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Yeah, I was completely afraid of that. I mean, mama always said not to fall for a musician for a reason right? It makes sense with what you said. I mean most musicians don't like settling down, but at the same time I'm not really looking for a "relationship." I don't know..hmm..

Oh, I'm 20.

Well i know a lot of musicians and they're not all bad. But every once in awhile you get "this guy". He knows he can get women, so he shows no restraint (no class), hence the invite to his place.

This kind of guy really gets on my nerves, he gives all men a bad name. Like when a guy and a chick are having a "should we kiss" moment, they kiss and his hand automatically reaches for her pants.

GET SOME CLASS YOU B***ARDS!

Sorry =)

But like i said, do what ever you want, just don't get too attached without asking... And PLEASE, don't go to his place without at least ONE date. Do it for men everywhere so we can evolve.
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

I think you should definitely know the person better before you're wondering about all of this.