+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do I "ask her out"

How do I "ask her out"

Well, we're in middle school. Seventh grade. I definetely think she likes me, but she's never said "I like you." we stare at each other in class and don't look away, we smile, we tease, her friends dare her to give me the heart sign and mine dare me to put my arm around her, so i think she definetely likes me. since this is middle school, you dont "ask someone out" you move to their table, hang out with them, maybe hug and stuff, but you dont go out to the movies. however, she invited me and my friend to her table. her best friend and my best friend are a couple so lol. im thinking of sitting at her table and well since our best friends will be flirting i think we might finally get that moment where we realize we both really like each other and that she might try to talk with me after class and we can really talk about this.

suggestions? recommendations of any surgeries that my insurance will pay for that will shoot all of my hormones with lazers? thanks in advance.

just go and ask her to go out !!!! if she like you she will accept

By seventh grade standards, it seems like she's crazy about you. Just smile at her and give her a hug! What exactly is your concern?

Carl.

Ask her out for coffee or something and you can even try talk to her friends and get to know how she feels about you.
    [url=http://www.xanax-effects.com/xanax_and_alcohol_together.html]Xanax Alcohol[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by leddley View Post
    Ask her out for coffee or something and you can even try talk to her friends and get to know how she feels about you.
    7th graders don't go out for a cup of joe, lol you kidding me?
    anxiety out of place creates relationship static

Ask her for a walk somewhere, since the weather is getting better? Or maybe a cup of, I don't know, hot chocolate. Yea, it will be clear, that it's gonna be a date, but if you play it sweet, you'll get extra points for romance. Just be confident when asking. You don't risk much either, she really seems to be crazy about you. And I'll bet she's little insecure inside too, so you don't have to worry too much

son tha 7th grade wuz like easy fo me mo. this is how i bagged chicks... i was like "yo baby, i kno u like my dick... so lets getz wit it right now".. thy kinda of laugh but i was like "so giv me ur number so we could hook up" then thy giv me tha number... all tha time.

i was tha man in middle school.... tha chicks always wanted to sit wit me like crazy. thy wuz all on my dick mo. it aint hard to bag and smash if u a G. trus, tell her this(it will work).."baby u kno u want this, letz getz it in"........ trus me, you will get to smash.

Quote Originally Posted by First View Post
    son tha 7th grade wuz like easy fo me mo. this is how i bagged chicks... i was like "yo baby, i kno u like my dick... so lets getz wit it right now".. thy kinda of laugh but i was like "so giv me ur number so we could hook up" then thy giv me tha number... all tha time.

i was tha man in middle school.... tha chicks always wanted to sit wit me like crazy. thy wuz all on my dick mo. it aint hard to bag and smash if u a G. trus, tell her this(it will work).."baby u kno u want this, letz getz it in"........ trus me, you will get to smash.
    You are either joking.. Or do you actually think people find it 'cool' to talk like a incompetent retard?(Not an error) I write normally, and I'm 15. I think I could almost guarantee that people like me more than anyone who types like that.
    I know I hate it when people write like idiots..
    Then again, by what you wrote in your post i think you're joking.

@OP
    Talk to her? Smile.. Ask her to the movies or latenight shopping(Here shops are open late on thursdays, and all teh kiddies go..) or something along those lines.. What have you got to lose anyway?
    Last edited by Desinate; 25-03-09 at 07:41 PM.
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Desinate View Post
    You are either joking.. Or do you actually think people find it 'cool' to talk like a incompetent retard?(Not an error) I write normally, and I'm 15. I think I could almost guarantee that people like me more than anyone who types like that.
    I know I hate it when people write like idiots..
    Then again, by what you wrote in your post i think you're joking.

@OP
    Talk to her? Smile.. Ask her to the movies or latenight shopping(Here shops are open late on thursdays, and all teh kiddies go..) or something along those lines.. What have you got to lose anyway?
    son, why u hatin mo? i'm not joking. why u gotta be a cornball? mann i write like a idiot? man i kno how to getz it in, nah mean? so ur 15 and u kno peeps tha write liek this? ok tha nice and all. tha ur opinion fam bout how i write.

now, uz said i was joking in my post?? uz crazy mo! when i wuz in tha 7th grade i bagged mad bitches dunn. u just mad maybe, could u bag chicks? i bet not! i got tha swag so step off u hater.

God First, just shut the f**k up already...
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by The_bobb View Post
    why u net foolz tryin to attack me fo? son u lucky itz just a net forum, if i knew u, we be gettin itz popping.

if u hate my post, dont read it than mo.

Quote Originally Posted by The_bobb View Post
    Haha I have to admit I enjoy his posts for the comic relief they always manage to make me crack up. cornball

Quote Originally Posted by First View Post
    son, why u hatin mo? i'm not joking. why u gotta be a cornball? mann i write like a idiot? man i kno how to getz it in, nah mean? so ur 15 and u kno peeps tha write liek this? ok tha nice and all. tha ur opinion fam bout how i write.

now, uz said i was joking in my post?? uz crazy mo! when i wuz in tha 7th grade i bagged mad bitches dunn. u just mad maybe, could u bag chicks? i bet not! i got tha swag so step off u hater.
    I was getting chicks in yr 7 too.. Nothing special really..
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey mods - Has Desinate really been banned? If so, what for?

In the wastelands between insomnia and clarevoiance
    Wow, First sounds like a epic troll.

Anyway, OP, I know this won't really matter, but middle school really could matter less on the grand scheme of things. It is best not to worry about things and just have some fun. Ask the first if she wants to go to a movie. Just call her up or walk up to her and go "Hey, do you want to go watch X this weekend"? If she is doing what you say she is doing, I highly doubt that she'll say no. Just meet her at the theater and have some fun! You'll forget all about this stuff and just look back and laugh in a couple years time, so make the best of it while it lasts!
    BACAMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Charity is gay.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast