+ Follow This Topic

Thread: It's confusing

It's confusing

So, maybe some of you wanna hear this, others not. It's quite interesting If I do say so myself.

We really started talking last month. Simple conversations, little stupid fights. The usual.

Finally I got mad. If I like this girl what do I do? I told her I liked her, went on

walks with her and found out she just wanted to be friends. At this time I am

deciding where I would rather be. The friend zone or the twilight zone

because both are equally horrifying. We still talked and eventually she seemed

to be nicer to me. I did small, nice stuff for her. Bought her lunch and just little

stupid shit like that. Now, she tells me that "WE ARE HANGING OUT

FRIDAY!!!!". I said...ok, that sounds good. She kinda commanded me to hang

out since i am usually negative although I try to maintain a good self

confidence. Friday rolls around and my very good friend is driving. School is

going by slower than ever and I started to get really depressed the week

before that. HERE is where is gets weird.I take a permit test. This is the

thing that has been stressing me out, and to get my mind off it I talked to her.

Now, it wasn't just the test. It was more like "All of my other friends have a

permit, why am I left out of the loop?" kind of a deal. So yes, I went to go get

it. After nearly schlapskieting myself lol I passed. The day had gone by

awesome. Kids were nice, teachers loved me. Didn't cause any problems in

class. Then...that night it happened. I felt....my stress go away. The only goal I

had to look forward to was my permit. That was it, and now I had gotten it.

The girl that I once adored and obsessed over was now just another pretty

face. She texted me asking "What time are we gonna chill at?". I decided to

mess with her mind, fall alseep and respond to it 2 hours later like she did to

me. Then we talked and she said she was going to get ready and after My

friend and her would come to pick me up. We were going to go to abandoned

places to film (She loves that stuff, so we both said why not". My camera was

charged and ready and 3 hours passed. It was 9. I texted her saying "Maybe

tonight was a bad night, it's just not worth it. Cya". Why did I do this?

Because I will NOT have a night froodlenutzkieed waiting for someone. If you

say you are coming to chill soon don't waste my time. That sounds selfish but

really. I did not want to say "Oh well, it's ok. I am sure there is some logical

explanation". NO. She figured "If he likes me, I can treat him however, be

slow, and still get away with it". Well guess what. I just gave someone a

mental bisonskie slap. Did I really really want to? Nope. But that night she

kept calling and calling me. I didn't answer. What was the point? Now I was

still in a freaking awesome mood. drumming, listening to music.

I just decided to text back. I was still so happy, and I explained to her why I

did what I did. She told me she dosen't want me to text or call her anymore

(But I can still talk to her in school! HA!!! FOUND A LOOPHOLE!...jk). I also said

this morning that we should just burn the bridges, stop the nonsese and

leave each other alone.

Now, here is my question.

"Did She"

A. Really like me
    B. Only wanted to use me to do what she wanted (filming and such)
    C. None of the above.

I NEED YOUR HELP HIH.

And also, should I just leave her be for good and wait for a call? Or something else.

I think she liked you but I feel you did the right thing also by the very beginning and letting her know that you aren't going to be treated like a dog. Did she ever give you a reason as to why she was 3 hours late? Also, if she didn't, she has no right to be mad at you. You win sir.

Thanks man. Now its more difficult then ever. I walk her home from school. She is in a great mood, and just like that. The next day she changes. I asked her whats wrong and apparently she is depressed, so the problem isn't me. We always talk about hanging out but as much as I believe her I wake up telling myself she won't follow through. Well, tomorrow we will see. I just can't take people who are always changing.

I ****ed up. Thats it. Plain and simple. We were suppose to hang out today, and she keeps saying in class "You know its raining". I was ****ing SICK of hearing that. I said, "Listen if you don't wanna hang out I'm fine with that. I understand". She then said "No No thats not it" and I just kinda stopped listening there. So, We weren't doing shit in class and she was in my room and I just couldnt stand being by her. I like her ALOT but I get so depressed when I am around her. Its like I keep having confidence and then It gets crushed, though I keep coming back for more. School ends, she rushes out of the room (Shes paranoid about what people think of her) and I waited in the class room. Why? To see if she really wanted to hang out with me, or if she just wanted to go home. She doesnt care. I walk outside and see her walking home and my phone starts ringing "Hey, aren't you coming". I walk through the field and my friend goes "What are you following her?" in a joking way. He went out with her and we both talk to her. But he is the bigger man here. He can let days pass without a call or anything from her without a though, but I cant. He goes "Dude I was just kidding". I thought "**** THIS" and asked him if he would just drive her. He says "What, yea?". She calls me and goes "Come on! I don't have all day". I replied "*Insert Name* is gonna drive you". She was REALLY confused. She waited for him and he never showed up. I turned off my phone because I just didnt care anymore. I got messages saying that Im a piece of shit and pathetic. And I am. I shouldnt have done it. I should have said **** you and walked her home. Now, I am deciding if I should call her and I am just waiting on it. I wanna get one more chance with her. I like her so much and just don't wanna let her go. The reason why I didnt walk her is because I go the impression that she didnt care if I was there, she just wanted to go home.