+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she like me as a bestfriend or more?

Does she like me as a bestfriend or more?

How do i know she likes me more than a bestfriend?
    We've been bestfriends since we were very little because our dad's were bestfriends.
    We used to hang out a lot but we moved away to different cities and stopped talking.
    I guess you could say i had a crush on her back then and it might of been obvious-(apparently i threw rocks at her in a playful manner, and i locked her outside of her house lol.) or she would of thought i was weird.
    Its been a few years but now we're talking again but i still haven't seen her in 5-6 years. We talked past midnight on the phone for atleast five hours a few times but we dont do it that much anymore.
    Also she keeps commenting on my status and other stuff on facebook.
    On the video chat, she always wants to show me something. ex: curled hair.
    We usually talk everyday either on facebook chat or on the phone.
    She has nicknames for me and jokes about other stuff.
    On Myspace she would change my status to saying shes the best or i love her, and she changed my layout to a girly one.
    Now she calls me if i dont talk to her and we talk for a while, until one of us has to get off.

Does she like me more than a bestfriend?
    Also what does it mean when she looks at photos of us when we were young and says im cute?

Btw i like her but i dont want to make it obvious so that it will ruin our relationship in case she doesn't like me more than a bestfriend.

It definitely *sounds* like maybe she likes you now or is turning over the idea at least. But listen to this-- seriously-- Do not make a move until you're almost certain that this is true!! Because if it isn't and you make a move, you could ruin your good friendship and it could become all awkward and you could feel like a huge dork.

So just be careful... There's no reason to rush it, is there? The world isn't ending tomorrow, to my knowledge. Just be cool... It sounds like she might like you and is flirting a little so maybe just do the same back if you want. Good luck! Let us know what happens!