+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lonliness Gets in the Way of Work

ROFL @ what he says at 15:30.
    I am laughing so hard I choked!

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Generally, I sleep better by myself.

I sprawl on the bed and move around a lot.
    i'm exactly the same, fck sake after i'm done. I'M done, get lost, stop crowding me
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

lol I love being in the bed with my baby. And him holding me and hugging me and kissing on me. Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I MISS HIM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    You say you limit sex to every 6 years, care to answer why? Has it something to do with some idea of how special you are to all of us here on earth?!
    I don't think I'm special to you and vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i'll be nice.
    Permanently ?

Sometimes I wonder how much sugar you had today Coco.

Anyway, I feel the same way as you. My boyfriend actually lives with me now(not "officially" but yea I think you get the point). Without him by my side, wooo it's hard to sleep. If we argue and it's time to go sleep, sometimes I cant help but to ask him to lay next to me so I can go sleep. If I dont, then I seriously cant sleep lol. I know it's weird but idk I love being in his arms when we sleep. It's so comforting for me, and vice versa according to him.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

cameron, blah blah blah borinnnnnnn you didn't answer the question which answers it all. LOL you're exposed!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

cameron, blah blah blah borinnnnnnn you didn't answer the question which answers it all. LOL you're exposed!
    Why don't I have sex that often? Easy answer: because I don't enjoy it unless there's an emotional attachment.

Used to think that I enjoyed it w/o emotional attachment but then I got all old(er) and mature and all and realized that being a dawg about things wasn't really nice...feelings get hurt, etc. So, its the rare year where I actually meet someone I think I respect, for whom I actually might have some emotional attachment...but then, the inability to compromise kicks in.

I end up convincing myself that their annoying little deficiencies can be rectified and that maybe sex would be okay with them because maybe there are feelings there...

and then, what I find is that once the sex has happened, they no longer feel the need to be on their best behaviour, and then I see the "real" person.

The Real Person
    She's generally a lot more sloppy than the first appearances and a lot more likely to watch me cook dinner AND do the dishes. The make up and nice hair on the first few dates gives way to mussy hair tucked into a hat and sweatpants instead of nicer clothes. And more, "let's just stay in at your place and eat dinner and then screw all night" (the latter because many American women seem to think that's all men want...and its the easiest household chore). A

And, she's a lot more likely to start telling me how I should spend my money, etc. Also, more likely to tell me that I should work less (which, BTW, equates to less income...so spend more and make less...doesn't that sound like government budgeting???).

Anyway, so it never works out and I get disgusted and go back to work and focus on the next promotion, which is usually a five to six year cycle...so there ya go.

LOL no i don't believe it, that it's just some sort unusual cycle... you were very specific earlier, and specified that it's principles and strong will...nah bullshit, you believe you are better than us mere mortals, where do you think you are from? live your miserable life (and continue to complain about it!) until you wake up someday when it's too late
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 16-03-09 at 01:52 PM.

LOL no i don't believe it, that it's just some sort unusual cycle... you were very specific earlier, and specified that it's principles and strong will...nah bullshit, you believe you are better than us mere mortals, where do you think you are from? live your miserable life (and continue to complain about it!) until you wake up someday when it's too late
    In your case...I guess I would have to say that I know I'm above you...while I'm a pain the neck, you most certainly are a pain in the ass.

lol well there ya go, i'm proved right yet again, i do love being me, do you? doncha love being you...LOL yah....

Not to ruffle any feathers Eco... but I tend to agree with Cam... I've dated women before and it's like watching a masterpiece fall apart over time (sometimes)...

Some women do try to manipulate you financially, emotionally, and sexually... Some women do tend to violate the trust, respect, and eventually love that a relationship is based on...

And I have noticed that as women get older, they tend fall into two main groups when they are single --- those that have given up on finding a good man and turn into users... and those that 'take what they can get' and settle... A few women are still looking for real love... but not all that many...

True.. Cam may need to be a little more forgiving about some trivial things about women... but for the most part, he does make some valid points.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

did you actually read any of this thread aera, seriously?! it's obvious to any sane logical person, holy shit, it's staring you in the face LOL
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 16-03-09 at 02:12 PM.

did you actually read any of this thread aera, seriously?! it's obvious to any sane logical person, holy shit, it's staring you in the face LOL

I am being logical.. I have read his posts... I don't see things as others do... because I am not biased towards males or females...

I don't know Cam, so I'm not tainted by any feelings good or bad towards him.

In this post he has not given me any reason to think his views are any less valid.

No need to point and make fun of someone who disagrees with you... whether they are wrong or right... it just demonstrates a lack of respect to the other person when you do...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

it has nothing to do with that or any other threads or comments made, before this thread i was thinkin cameron was well balanced, i still think he's interesting, in-fact i'm sure he's extremely interesting but i know i'm right about my assumption about his attitude, cuuurrraaazzy, can't wait to see what he will say next

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast