+ Follow This Topic

Thread: dating an older woman

dating an older woman

Hello, my name is Jack. I am a first time writer. So as you may have already got out of the title, I am dating an older woman. To make things more clear, I am 19 years old, she is 37 years old. We somehow got together (still I dont know why was she interested). Anyway now we are together for solid two weeks. And so far it was great, but I do have to wonder what does the future hold, because she is going to lose her apartement, and she will move in with me, because she is short on cash. She also has two daughters age 10 and 12. They do not know about us yet. Just so things are a little more complicated.

Do any of you have any advice or have gone through this yourself.
    Oh that I dont forget, this is a picture of her.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Wow... When I was teenager, I love of course, teenagers...

But when I reached 20s, I looked for older women...But not too old...lolz

Well I think it's ok.
    [URL="http://www.attractiondominator.com/"]Attraction Dominator[/URL] - How A Clueless Guy Be Able Hot Attract Hotties... Get it [URL="http://www.attractiondominator.com/"]Here[/URL]<-----

according to my bf, he went through a "cougar phase." he never revealed to me his oldest, but said there was a lot less BS and he learned a lot.

the only real solid advice i can give is to enjoy it and learn from your experience!

Quote Originally Posted by glass03 View Post
    Hello, my name is Jack. I am a first time writer. So as you may have already got out of the title, I am dating an older woman. To make things more clear, I am 19 years old, she is 37 years old. We somehow got together (still I dont know why was she interested). Anyway now we are together for solid two weeks. And so far it was great, but I do have to wonder what does the future hold, because she is going to lose her apartement, and she will move in with me, because she is short on cash. She also has two daughters age 10 and 12. They do not know about us yet. Just so things are a little more complicated.

Do any of you have any advice or have gone through this yourself.
    Oh that I dont forget, this is a picture of her.

That's why she's interested in you...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

are you crazy? she is completely taking advantage of you, she's moving in with you after 2 weeks!? has children, you're practically a child yourself no offense but she needs her head examined. DO NOT let her move in with you, please i'm begging you don't let her take over your life, you can enjoy the sex, it's a good learning experience but holy shit RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Major reasons why 37 y/ocougars date 19 y/o guys:

1) You have something (non-sexual) that they want (e.g., your apartment).
    2) They are pedophiles who have decided to play it "legal" with a 19 y/o. Don't worry, if doesn't work out with you the she'll either end up molesting her sons' friends or maybe her son. Better still, if she's a K-12 teacher, she can always have at it with her students (a big-time problem in the US)
    3) You're obedient and insecure dating woman your own age (and she knows it). They (cougs) like to control the relationship emotionally (i.e., ever wonder why she's divorced? I mean the REAL reason, not the one she told you about an abusive husband).
    4) You have an especially large dick and you don't cum too quickly.
    5) You were pussy eating champion in high school. BTW, the picture would indicate a trimmed quim...betting that she's into that stuff, if you know what I mean.
    6) You have a nice body and she's into it. Her husband used to look that way, but then he got fat and old.

Beware of the head trips. I've dated women that age (37 is now younger than me)...and let me tell you, they are generally very controlling and do not let go. When they let go, then don't ever try to get back with them...while I've never personally experienced this, I've see other guys get stupid and try to get back with them...and they get a restraining order (or worse) slapped on them. And, for God's sake, don't get her pregnant (still possible at 37)

Prediction:

a) she gets into your apartment with the kids
    b) she talks you into getting on the lease
    c) decides shortly thereafter to end it with you (she'll say, "I don't what I was thinking..."
    d) you either now hate her or you think it could work out, that you could change to be the mature person she wants.
    e) either way, you are going to get kicked out of the apartment
    f) if you push it, then she'll go to court (with her kids) and the judge will say, "Hey, this poor woman needs a place to live with the kids...the young punk (you) will have to leave and don't come back, or its legal trouble for you!"

Dude, she's hot...

Aside from that, her oldest kid is 7 years younger than you, that's f**ked up. I mean by all means tap that, but don't let her move in, because it WILL mean trouble.

Seriously tho, keep hitting that... because wow... I'd do her.. probably even date her, but i'm older than you
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote Originally Posted by The_bobb View Post
    Dude, she's hot...

Aside from that, her oldest kid is 7 years younger than you, that's f**ked up. I mean by all means tap that, but don't let her move in, because it WILL mean trouble.

Seriously tho, keep hitting that... because wow... I'd do her.. probably even date her, but i'm older than you
    She's hot? Really?

Apparently we have VERY different tastes when it comes to what is "hot."
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    She's hot? Really?
    Cain, of course she is hot. Otherwise she would be in a sweater or coat.

If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by glass03 View Post
    I am 19 years old, she is 37 years old. she will move in with me. She also has two daughters age 10 and 12. They do not know about us yet.
    I don't believe this is real.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Cain, of course she is hot. Otherwise she would be in a sweater or coat.

DUH!!!
    "We are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically.
    That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that.
    It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us."
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson

Both of you must be lacking common sense.

How do you figure?
    — Neil deGrasse Tyson