+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Feel like shit

Feel like shit

So this whole situation started in the summer when I was visiting my dad. My stepsister happened to be visiting her mom at the same time from out of town and she was there with her best friend. Me and my stepsisters best friend seemed to hit it off pretty well over the course of my visit. When I got back home I began talking to her everyday online for hours at a time. To make a long story short the more I got to know her and the more we opened up to eachother the more I began liking her. Eventually after a few months she admitted to having feelings for for me even though the situation was far from ideal living so far from each other and her being my sisters best friend and all. I never felt about anyone like I felt for her and when she came out and told me how strongly she felt about me I was pretty damn happy. Soon after she just stopped talking to me literally out of the blue. I felt crushed. I questioned her on it and she basically ignored me. So for weeks I felt confused and hurt. She wouldn't even acknowledge me. The next time I saw her not long after she stopped talking to me she basically pretended I didn't exist in fact she was all over another guy right in front of me, right in from of me here's a girl that told me how much she liked me and she knows how I felt about her and I can only stare in disbelief as her and another random guy she doesnt even know makeout in front of me, either shes brain dead or shes trying to hurt me, I know for a fact she's a very smart girl so she is ****ing with me. I ended up having too much to drink and I just felt sick to my stomach with hurt. well it wasn't pretty. I'm a pretty large guy who wrestled all through highschool and continue to train grappling and mixed martial arts. Long story short I called the guy on and ended up beating the piss out of him and his friend this was very immature I know. Like a fool I began trying to talk to this girl again and here we are now the other day she said she needed someone to talk to and she was in a bad mood. w/e she eventually told me her dad molested her. and thanked me so much for listening to her. I was very mad the whole time but I'm not gonna kick someone when theyre down so I was there for her. Now she's back to ignoring me so I came home from the bar the other night hammered and sent her a message that I can't handle her shit anymore and never come to me with her problems again. Problem is I felt guilty after and said sorry,now like a chump I want her to respond.

oh man, that isn't your fault, some girls are like that and they use the 'victim' status to get away with treating people like shit, best to move on and try not to bother with her anymore coz you're not going to win with the fact that she is using the fact that her dad molested her whether true or not, she will continue to guilt you into doing whatever she wants. forget her, if you can, it's not your fault
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

next

you feel liŽke shit

be happy it was real love

Honestly, she's probably not going to respond. She might if she's the kind of girl that has to get the last word in, but you might have hurt her feelings saying what you said.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You beat up some guy over a trampy girl?

Honestly, you both sound like awful people. I feel sorry for the other guy.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You beat up some guy over a trampy girl?

Honestly, you both sound like awful people. I feel sorry for the other guy.
    Well me and the guy had beers after and we're cool now...That's one lesson learned, the only girl worth fighting over is me mom and sisters. Anyway she just tried talking to me yesterday after this long I was surprised she would even bother. A pretty dry conversation at first that whent down hill fast and ended up with me wondering why she would put me through more trouble when I was just getting over her?