+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you be jealous?

Would you be jealous?

My girlfriend of 8 months has been taking day trips with a male coworker friend on the back of his motorcycle. They go to wineries, bars, sometimes dinner or a movie.

She has dated coworkers (before us) in the past, and she insists nothing is going on with him. She gets upset when I tell her these trips upset me or when I say there's a meaning or implication to her spending this much quality time with another guy - especially on the back of his bike.

I posted a much longer version of this in the girl's forum...
    Last edited by mrpixelator; 02-04-09 at 01:28 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd be jealous if my BF were going on dates with someone else; I don't see why it should be any different for you.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, yes I would be quite jealous. And I'd also be pissed that she'd go out drinking and hopping on the back of a motorcycle afterwards.
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Yep, I'd worry. I would only worry less if 1. He's gay 2. He would just give her a lift to events where there are other coworkers or friends around too, as long as its not just the two of them 3. He's married.

Uhm, she's sleeping with him. Or at least in some sort of emotional relationship with him... As she obviously values spending time with him more than she values how you feel about the situation or the fact that she spends so much time with him instead of you.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Uhm, she's sleeping with him. Or at least in some sort of emotional relationship with him... As she obviously values spending time with him more than she values how you feel about the situation or the fact that she spends so much time with him instead of you.
    i agree with lite on this one take it into consideration

i would be jealous yes, and I would also wonder what the new person has to offer that you dont. in my opinion, something is up if they are spending more than 2-4 hours a week outside of work together...friends is one thing, but spending that much time...is a problem. nip it in the bud. shes crying and getting upset for a reason.

Yeah I'd be jealous. She is lying when she says their just friends. She gets mad because she knows what she is doing is wrong. I guarantee she is going to leave you. You better do something.

yo son just beat him up.

Quote Originally Posted by mrpixelator View Post
    My girlfriend of 8 months has been taking day trips with a male coworker friend on the back of his motorcycle. They go to wineries, bars, sometimes dinner or a movie.

She's hooked up with coworkers (before us) in the past, and she insists nothing is going on with him. She cries and gets furious when I tell her these trips upset me or when I say there's a meaning or implication to her spending this much quality time with another guy - especially on the back of his bike.

I posted a much longer version of this in the girl's forum...
    Sounds suspicious. Here is where you find another girl and do the same to her and she how she likes it.

I would drop her.

I mean... this is crazy as hell. Either do the same thing to her and show her how it feels. Or simply ask to go with her.

But if I were you... I would find me someone else to go hang out with and drop this broad.

Quote Originally Posted by CocoChanel View Post
    I mean... this is crazy as hell. Either do the same thing to her and show her how it feels. Or simply ask to go with her.

But if I were you... I would find me someone else to go hang out with and drop this broad.
    Yeah seriously what is wrong with you? She is more than likely sleeping with him already no matter what she tells you.

emotional affairs

I would be suspicious of an emotional-type affair...

I'd be uncomfortable and I think it's inappropriate.

This is just my opinion.

I would definitely get jealous. Her behavior is unreasonable at best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast