+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Broken Heart...Almost

A Broken Heart...Almost

Okay. I need to vent.

So I've been going out with my girlfriend for almost 10 months now. I love her madly, and she loves me to( well...she acts like it anyways) Okay, so she has this friend that she used to hate but now all of a sudden there really close. And I can just tell that he likes her. its bugs me. They have all these inside jokes. Just...ughhh.
    So the other day I'm over at her house and I notice her e-mail was open, so I took a little peak(I know, it wasn't my place, invasion of privacy) and I see this reply e-mail from LiveJournel. And in this reply comment it says the original post. So I read it and it goes on about he she likes this guy but she feels bad cuz she loves me. This just gave me a total shock. Then I read yet another one about her admitting that she wonders if she actually loves me or not. And that sometimes she thinks about CHEATING on me(Im going to Rome for spring break).
    This is all a surprise to me. I don't know what to do!
    I really love this girl. But it kills me knowing she thinks this stuff.

thanks for listening through that very long rant.
    Please tell me what you think about the situation.
    Am I a bad person for snooping in her e-mails?

[Edit] I still want to be with her, I love her and I DO NOT want to lose her. What can I do?
    I'm scared...
    Last edited by -Emerson; 17-03-09 at 12:39 PM.

You are bad for snooping in her emails, but you did it and got important information. I give you absolution.

You should confront her about it ... your invasion of privacy is nothing compared to her intention to cheat. Don't let her steer you so that it's YOUR fault for finding out she plans to be unfaithful!

Carl.
    Last edited by carl1222; 17-03-09 at 12:38 PM.

If I read something like that, regardless of how I came across it I would dump her on the spot.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

You're an idiot for snooping on her, and the most pathetic part is that you don't value yourself enough to dump her ass and find someone who does actually appreciate and value you.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."