+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice on saving my relationship!!! Please

Need advice on saving my relationship!!! Please

My situation is that, me and my gf had some arguement over little things for some time......but nothing serious just a small arguement but 1 day i ask her to come to my house, she do not want to, and when i ask she told me that she lost the feeling she had for me already. she say that she need time to be alone and sort out her feeling. I know she still have feeling for me altought it may not be strong. What can i do and how long do i need to backoff from this relationship? Is there any good idea from you girls?

You should give her as much time as she needs. If you don't she may feel pressured or resentful of you for rushing her into a decision.

Uhm, there are a lot of women that when they're done with you, they're done with you. You cannot dictate what she does or does not feel for you, nor whether you can have her back.

Back off, take some time to really consider if she's worth the hassle of constant arguments, even over little things. Fighting occasionally is normal. Fighting constantly over little shit isn't.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

EDIT: just slap a bitch
    Last edited by wuts rele hood; 18-03-09 at 10:13 AM.

Thanks guys, i know i need to backoff and give her some time but any idea on when to see her and thing to do to change her mind or get the feeling back into her heart again

Yeah, back up definitely. And.....

MAN UP!
    1. Do not be needy or clingy, while you're "giving her space" do not call or contact her.
    2. For her to come back, she needs to realise you are a cool, attractive dude, not a needy douche, so I reckon it wouldn't hurt if she saw you around with some other women. Nothing explicit, just enough for her to realise you're in demand.

Hi everyone,
    I call her yesterday and have a long talk with her. She say her feeling towards me is fading..... but when i ask her if we still got a chance she does not want to reply me. Then she sms me saying that she will decide after her graduation which is 2 months from now...so the question is ......is there anything i can do in this period so that she will decide to give me a chance??

Quote Originally Posted by bbkeon View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I call her yesterday and have a long talk with her. She say her feeling towards me is fading..... but when i ask her if we still got a chance she does not want to reply me. Then she sms me saying that she will decide after her graduation which is 2 months from now...so the question is ......is there anything i can do in this period so that she will decide to give me a chance??
    It sounds like she's already made up her mind.

I say this to a lot of people-- and now I'm going to say this to you: if she wanted to be with you, she would be.

Asking for 2 MONTHS to make a decision is ridiculous. In this time does she not want anything to do with you? I mean, seriously, she's broken up with you.. she's just too chicken to actually say it.

Hi alovehangover,

Thanks for your advice. Even she have made up her mind.....I am not willing to give up on her yet as she no seing anyone else and she refuse to say i have no chance... She just say she wants to be alone for now. Therefore anyone got any bright ideas or advice on how to approach her? well after the period or during mayb should i like sms her asking how is her once a week or call her.?? Is that a good idea?